What Old Games Are You Guys Playing?

troy5061

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im glad to see it actually works on my new system. I remember when it used to take like 10 minutes to load. Now it takes like 10 seconds lol. Pretty good graphics to for way back in 2001 when it was released.

Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne (if that counts as old :lol:)
Its ridiculous to think that WC3 came out in 2002 and still I look back at that game as if it were ancient...

I mean it feels like I've been a member of OCC for EVER but its only been 3 years! :O

Edited by Andrewr05

When I was in Best Buy on friday buying FC2 and looking for FC1 I noticed that they STILL sell the StarCraft and Diablo battlechests. Like holy crap man, how old are those games and they still manage to get shelf space? I have a heck of a time finding 2yr old games let alone games 10yrs old or more. :O

Makes me curious as to what kind of sales those old games still produce to still get shelf space.

Half-life B:) . And if its an old game that's worth playing you probably will find it here:http://store.steampowered.com/search/?showall=1.

I'm still working on getting a hold of Postal 1 & 2 :ph34r: and I've been eyeing the Diablo battlechest because I remember playing that on my Uncle's puter back in the day and really enjoying it.

Not that old but I've just started BioShock again. My old rig (AMD 64 3400, 2gb pc-6400, 7600GT) didn't really do it justice, but now I can play it in its full glory and it really is incredible...

@ocmooz - brilliant link! I've been looking for Fleet Command for absolutely ages and there it is - thanks dude!

Edited by dode74

Its ridiculous to think that WC3 came out in 2002 and still I look back at that game as if it were ancient...

I mean it feels like I've been a member of OCC for EVER but its only been 3 years! :O

Amen to that brutha! Now get to work on Warcraft 3 Blizzard! :angry:

When I was in Best Buy on friday buying FC2 and looking for FC1 I noticed that they STILL sell the StarCraft and Diablo battlechests. Like holy crap man, how old are those games and they still manage to get shelf space? I have a heck of a time finding 2yr old games let alone games 10yrs old or more. :O

Makes me curious as to what kind of sales those old games still produce to still get shelf space.

Actually I noticed since D3 was announced the Diablo battle chest went up in price.