Any Chance Of Getting The Old Theme Back?

nVidia_Freak

It really does look a tonne better. Oh how I love it so. :wub:

oldocchome.png

oldoccforum.png

An option for this theme would be great.

Edit-

Oi, what's this business of capitalising the first letter of every word in the titles?

Edit II-

How about a poll to see what the masses think?

Ahh the good ole' days :(

peanut butter beards, bigred's comments, etc lol :rolleyes:

Oh how I miss the glory days when running a pair of 6800's in SLI was considered ludicrous. The days when AMD was king of the hill and Prescotts were often used to bake cakes. Oh how I lurked back then...

Oi, what's this business of capitalising the first letter of every word in the titles?

It gives uniformity to the appearance of the thread titles... reasons for using (strict) Title Case capitalisation include:

• people writing titles in lower case
  • ALL CAPS retards (HELP ME AND MY STUPID PROBLEM PLZZZZ!!)
  • cAPS LOCK WITH SHIFT

disabling title case capitalisation was trialed on the forums, and it got reverted to enabled

there are a couple of disadvantages to enforcing title case:

• iPod becomes Ipod
  • SD Card becomes Sd Card
  • Something Like (This Title) becomes Something Like (this Title)

I think the few times these occur is pretty small to the abuse and laziness that occurs without automatic title case capitalisation

Oh how I miss the glory days when running a pair of 6800's in SLI was considered ludicrous. The days when AMD was king of the hill and Prescotts were often used to bake cakes. Oh how I lurked back then...

Ah yes, those were the days. I never ran out of cakes.

But I think the OCC theme has changed for the better. It looks a lot more modern and much less linuxy, although one thing I miss was the quote of the day that was always on the top

We should go retro for a couple weeks. No BBS style forum but have a very basic look and we call an change our avatars signatures to comodores and tandys.

Edited by SMeeD