Tf2

dling

How many of are able to play TF2 in XP and Vista ? I have a duel boot system and this weekend I downloaded it form Steam. I don't know if its just me but it look like there is a 3D appearance.

What ever it is it looks good.

Not entirely sure what you're talking about...whether you're complaining of a problem or praising the game?

I play TF2 in Vista 64. I run the game maxxed out and haven't had any issues (though I haven't played in about a week).

How many of are able to play TF2 in XP and Vista ? I have a duel boot system and this weekend I downloaded it form Steam. I don't know if its just me but it look like there is a 3D appearance.

What ever it is it looks good.

I've played it on both. What do you mean by 3D appearance? Oh and btw its Dual Boot not Duel Boot. xD

I've played it on both. What do you mean by 3D appearance? Oh and btw its Dual Boot not Duel Boot. xD

Doh !!!!! Thanks for the spelling correction.

What I mean is the game seems to be not so clear on some of the up close things but at a distance things seem to have a real 3D image.

It looks good. I was wandering if DX10 has anything affect on the game ?

I run it on vista64x and have no problems.

Things might look blurry close up if your right up against it. The textures aren't the most amazing, but they are nice.

Make sure you turn motion blur on :)

I run it on vista64x and have no problems.

Things might look blurry close up if your right up against it. The textures aren't the most amazing, but they are nice.

Make sure you turn motion blur on :)

I don't think anyone is reading all that I wrote. I said it looks good. Just that it seems more 3D then XP."I LIKE IT"

btw what is motion blur?

One difference I've noticed is that in XP, the water in 2fort is opaque from a distance, where in vista64, it's translucent. Can anybody else confirm that?

The source engine does support DX10, but mostly for accelerating certain processes (aka. improving performance), and not for visuals. I don't have it installed on XP to take a look, but theoretically what you say could be true.

I don't think anyone is reading all that I wrote. I said it looks good. Just that it seems more 3D then XP."I LIKE IT"

btw what is motion blur?

Haha, sorry I went off what others said giving you advice or feedback :P

Motion Blur is in the video options, turn it on and spin around that should make it obvious what it does :)