Official Post Your Build Guts Thread

Queenz

Can't post any pics of mine because I'm using an as of yet unreleased Cooler Master cooler and am under a non disclosure agreement. All I can say is: it's big and it's badass :)

OMG it must be a CM V10! *high pitched whine*

Here is a picture of my PC. I know wire management sucks, shut up.

102_1405.jpg

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you are talking about the built in air conditioning system in the bottom right corner. Yes, it blows below ambient temp air into the case, which is awesome. And it really helps. Came with the case, though I think you can buy it alone, though the case was only $100, it comes with a 460 watt psu, LCD display with two temperature sensors, a rock solid metal case that dampens fan noise, awesome toolless PCI locks, tons of room, and a kickass cooling system.

Edited by Kuronin

Kuronin, I'll do your wire management for you. 5 bucks and shipping back and forth. :lol: Nice vacuum, I have the same type of system (big fan at front with holes pointing down).

I prefer to have it done myself, it's all part of the learning process.

Everyone knows about it, but nobody has one yet. So technically it is unreleased. And what's bigger than that #$%@#$&*@$%@?

It's not a freaking vacuum!

Also, I looked, and I saw read some stuff about the V10 having TEC cooling.

Edited by Kuronin

i'd love to respond but every time i try to upload i get this... "Upload failed. The file was larger than the available space" and it doesn't matter how small i make the pic it's always the same.....?? :blink: