Greetings From South Florida

python134r

Long time reader, enjoy these forums very much. I am a long standing member of EOCF[Extreme overclocking forums] and PC Perspective forums as well as AnandTech as well a s some others too. I was led to these forums after I purchased 2 Asus P5K Premium/WiFi from Newegg as open box for $130.00 each, one for a E8400/MSI NX 8800GT OC gaming rig [since sold] as well as a similar one with a XeonX3210/8800GTX gaming rig. [in my Sig]

I came across your forums review http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/as...mium_wifi/5.htm which impressed me as far as objectivity and thoroughness.

I am a network admin for one of the 10 largest international comglomerates worldwide but started out as a run of the mill A+ PC tech which despite a fancy title I have now and all that good corporate stuff I still down in my heart a PC Tech. Forums of all kind come and go but I am impressed with what you all have created here and am honored to be able to join and participate. In fact I look forward to actively participating in all the forums that this site has.

Even though I have been exclusively working within the multi-domain enterprise environment [We have 30 different domains] I have never forgot what brought me to where I am today, the regular nuts and bolts of PC building and squeezing all the performance you can from aforesaid hardware.

I must say once again, I was extremely impressed with what I have seen so far and to tell you the truth it hard to get me excited about this kind of info anymore. You. ladies and gents have made me a happy camper!!!!!

Nice to be here!!!!!!!

Rich G aka Python 134r

post-63622-1218291059.gif

• 1 year later...

Thank you all, Just found this website again and happy I did, I figured I had introud meself andd did. Will be around now that I remembered , as I said this forum is refreshing to read and participate in..........