Titan Quest

damian

Anyone played Titan Quest it's pretty cool, exactly like diablo from what iv heard (i haven't played diablo) I tried the demo and was hooked. Pretty neat. I highly recommend it.

If anyone has tried it, whats mulitiplayer like the demo has it locked.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i;ve beat the game & expansion immortal throne like 4-5x through, i love that game, installing it again tomorrow ty,!

never played online though

i;ve beat the game & expansion immortal throne like 4-5x through, i love that game, installing it again tomorrow ty,!

never played online though

:withstupid:

Me too I've beat the game but never played in multiplayer...

multiplayer is kick-. just like Diablo. The wife and I have two copies that the developers sent us to help test out. We played insane amounts of it, beat it multiple times in single and multiplayer, and then she played the expansion quite a bit but I was sorta already over it by then.

Titan Quest is hands-down the best Action-RPG since Diablo II. I should probably install it again now that I have a newer computer. I played it on high on my old computer, but I remember my computer crying in the lush forests. The graphics are by far the best of any Action-RPG to date.

Never played MP either though.

I just got that game a few weeks ago. It's awesome. Best thing since Diablo with a pretty good amount of replay. When I went back to look at some reviews on it, I was surprised to see under an 8.0 in most places. Too bad for Ironlore. Titan Quest 2 would have been nice. If you like this game try The Witcher.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Ive never played any of the Diablos but I did play Titan Quest a little bit back when it came out. I dont know why I never reinstalled it because I had a lot of fun even though I didnt know what I was doing.

ok so i have re-installed titan quest IT

i got my lvl 57 harbringer to bust some skulls, im not sure but i think the big downfal for this game is

there is no current or has been support for this game for a long time.. i had a bad bug that wasn't fixed in an older system ,

and after a while i assum people just gave up on alot, i mean i get really pissed if 3 hours into the game it freezes..

however, after about the 5th time through the game gets pretty repetative and easy, however the original storyline IMO is still solid,

anything less would make me sick by now..

anyone else use a harbringer? maybe its just my items and weapons config, but i have little to no resistatances and i want to maul more people..

:D god i missed this game!