Admin Abuse

Special_K

how many of you guys have had problems with admins before? from stuff that you didnt start? sucks doesnt it? well here are some screenshots of a problem i ran into recently, what would you do?

-edit- sorry bout the pic, it worked last night <_<

Mod Edited: Do NOT post pictures with that language.

Edited by LinuXProX

yeah i hate some admins, like in halo. i know spawn point sniping is a cheap and n00b way to play but its fun. and i've got kicked cause admins get mad cause they can't stop me.

some servers are just stupid.....

find some place where you like the ppl who run it....

we used to play on this server deep south for a long time

and the guys there were hilarious... they'd every once in a while

do some stupid stuff as admins but not too much.... it was all in

good fun.... we'd always joke about racism and stuff (hence the name

deep south) and ppl would come on and get all mad and they'd

do stuff like change their names to Martin Luther King Jr and such....

heh

im an admin for a cs server and its a really decent server... ive been acused once of abusing admin just for the fact that someone couldnt play the way they wanted ( nade spamming ) anyways... if you want a decent server you can play on my server... http://www.usoci.com you do require CD 4.8 tho... and if your ping is above 200 you get booted automatically... its a somewhat strict server but if you follow the rules you have fun

Edited by KaluMinati

Ive encountered some really numb admins, the best thing to do is leave peacefully and find a better server.

My clan runs a really well organized and fair cs server, from an objective point of view we just like to have good clean fun. If u want, check us out at www.akbclan.com

That's (freak)ing aweful... why would anyone play if they're not going to play fair?

Doesn't that defeat the point of playing against someone in the first place? :huh:

whose not being fair me? its plenty fair, u know where i am, come kill me.

think it is funney when you get kicked for being good... 2 of my friends have taken out entire teams, all HS w/o cheating and have been accused of cheats... kinda funney i think

heh that is pretty funny.