Very Good Air Cooling

toast

can some 1 plz tell me if there is some thing wrong with the speed fan i am using or have i got a very cool unit

if u looked at the pic u will see some temps a -c

know i guess ur going to tell me its wrong lol

I was hoping i had a very cold pc

Yeah those temps cold very well be right, if you live outside in the arctic on a very cold day.

Your temps on aircooling cant be any lower than the temp inside your room.

Yeah, i can see the difference during the day over here in australia

its winter and in the morning my cpu and motherboard temps can be as low as 12-20 celcius but as it starts getting hotter during the day they rise up over 25 (idle)

Open the case and get your beer in there...lol.

My favorite is Everest Ultimate edition, I trust it the most.

RealTemp and CoreTemp are both tied a close 2nd place.

Speedfan, I hate it, annoying little app never right, then you need another temp monitor to determine what hardware goes with what temp.

Look at the voltages too, way messed up, someone needs to retire that app before it puts someones eye out.

Speedfan is never right after you install it. You have to manually set the temp offsets for it to be correct.

Someone mentioned Intels TAT, which has been wrong for me in the past as well. So far the most consitent results I have had have been from CoreTemp and Everest. But Everest almost has too much crap. :)

Speedfan, I hate it, annoying little app never right, then you need another temp monitor to determine what hardware goes with what temp.

Look at the voltages too, way messed up, someone needs to retire that app before it puts someones eye out.

agreed...everest is the 1st thing I load to a rig after all the drivers....never had any issue with it and temps/voltages....

:withstupid: As only Branjo could state it. :lol:

Edited by Syngensmyth