Summer Forum Warz????

philbrown23

so does anyone know when they 08 summer warz begin?? I remember talk about it but don't recall when it was supposed to start, I'm getting my rig amped up for it this time, and now with DIY street merged there should be more than enough people entering this time. so any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've been planning on getting the necessary threads set up sometime soon to get some interest going in the run up to the competition.

It is best to check the TRP Forums for all the most up to date info at the moment.

There is a provisional site set up here for Forum Wars (which now has it's own domain) as well as a work in progress site here, which is basically the same information prettied up a bit (I wonder who did that whistle9qn.gif).

There is a logo contest running for the final site revision running here as well (a few days left to get entries in).

For those that don't like having to read links, that means the dates are as follows:

* Prelim / Stock Testing: Sep 5th - 19th

* Picking Rosters: Sep 20th - 26th

* Go To War: Sep 27th - Oct 11th

Benchmarks that will be used are:

* Geekbench (32bit) - Score x10

* 3DMark01 - True Score

* Aquamark 3 - Score /3

* 3DMark05 - Score x3

* PCPitstop (CPU + Mem) - Score x12

* SuperPi (1.5) - 7sec = 120000

* Wprime 32 (1.55) - 7sec = 120000

sweet! now can you guys run aquamark?? I cannot run it fully, it will get to the last explosion and then it stops no score no nothing??? I've tried 2 different .dll files and it still does the same thing.

sweet! now can you guys run aquamark?? I cannot run it fully, it will get to the last explosion and then it stops no score no nothing??? I've tried 2 different .dll files and it still does the same thing.

Delete the dire dll file in the aguamark folder...