From Bad To Worse

xly15

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they going to know what bios is on it if it is FUBARed? stick the stock cooler back on and go for it lol

yep, did it before when my x800 died that i had previously flashed to the x850xt platinum. got a new card :)

I could have tried that, But my friend took the stock cooler. I guess the junk yard he took it too said it was all copper. He was strapped for cash and I'm too generous. The junk he took it too offered him 3 times the normal price of a pound of copper. So I got stuck having to throw the card away. I didn't even know he took it. And now I learned that there is something else wrong with my comp. My comp restarts itself everytime it tries to load my antivirus program. No BSOD or anything. Just restarts and goes through the process again. Got any suggestions on what it could be?

If it's isolated to that one program then it is probably a software issue, i would either reinstall windows or stop using that anti-virus and try another. I guess you could also just wipe the anti-virus and reinstall it.

Avast anti virus.

Anyone know how to make $600 real quick. Thats before saying applying for a job. Where I live there are very few place in town to get a job and anything else is about a ten mile drive. I have no car and my mom doesn't get home until about 5pm from work. Any suggestions would be nice.

I figured out why my comp restarted. It was an os problem.

Edited by xly15

Looks fine lol, that processor is pretty awsome and should hit as much as 3.8Ghz with a little encouragement (volts) but your vcore is still pretty low for 3.2ghz so your looking good. Problem is of course you are at the limit of your ram already....shoulda got 1066mhz stuff but hey, ballistix should overclock a bit for you. What are the temps like?

Edited by Comp Dude2

Early in the day temps stay pretty low. They are at about 35-40 degrees C in the morning. In the evening they stay above 40C. That's the hot weather in ohio doing that.