Does He Exist?

damian

I don't care if "He" exists or not. His existence doesn't affect our lives on earth one iota. If you need to believe that some higher power is watching over you to make you care for and respect other people, then you have other issues to worry about.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you are all acting you shall see what will happen to you in the future..

Ad baculum.

I BELIEVE

there will be a day and when that day comes you all will have the choice to believe

your choice only your choice

better make the right one

Ad baculum.

As for everything else - circular logic won't help you. God is not God because the Bible says He is.

Nothing out of the ordinary?

If he actually existed I'm sure that he would have been fed up with all our BS by now and just applied his holy wrath upon us like he supposedly did in the olden days. Ever wonder why those "miracles" stopped happening? Most people stopped inbreeding and drinking their own urine.

God works in mysterious ways.. Things will happen in the future, as the world is getting worse, when people die, their outcome.

God works in mysterious ways.. Things will happen in the future, as the world is getting worse, when people die, their outcome.

People that think like this scare me immensely.

Random chance works in mysterious ways, too. You never know what's going to happen, you know?

People that think like this scare me immensely.

You and me both.

I see like all.. assumptions. you will see in the future and there you will know.

In the future there will be no rapture unless crazy religious people cause one.

You and me both.

I'm okay with people having faith. It's organized religion (of any type) that scares me.

I'm okay with people having faith. It's organized religion (of any type) that scares me.

Same here. Believe what you want but when you get together and start forcing it on people then we've got problems. I feel like invoking Godwin's Law but I can't bring myself to do it. :lol: