Visions of the future

ReelFiles

Man, this ain't mrs Cleo's thread LOL

I forsee my foot in rado's butt if he don't post a good idea in here

You want good ideas? well here's one, How about there be more options for broadband ISPs offering higher bandwidths at lower prices

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this will never happen but how about competent customer service?

God forbid when things do go wrong that you can talk with educated likeable living breathing human beings who don't get your shorts in an even tighter wad after you speak with them about your trouble/issues.

If I had a $100 bill for each time a customer service rep helped me ....

You want good ideas? well here's one, How about there be more options for broadband ISPs offering higher bandwidths at lower prices

I was just thinking about stuff like that earlier. They should definitely offer more packages. I could use a more symmetrical package where I would have less download but more upload speed. People have different internet habits, why do we all have to get stuck with the same plan for everybody?

I was just thinking about stuff like that earlier. They should definitely offer more packages. I could use a more symmetrical package where I would have less download but more upload speed. People have different internet habits, why do we all have to get stuck with the same plan for everybody?

not just that but also more broadband ISPs in an area to promote competition and lead to better prices.

How about a search engine that caters to your likes....

you know like how TIVO caters to your viewing desires and suggest other movies you may like....

What if there was a search engine that also was sort of like that...you type in a search for a certain Item and it also has a section for similar liked items..?

Kinda tapped out of ideas right at the moment...

I think Kits idea about direct downloads would be a very nice feature...you could implement that into movies as well...

EDIT: Actually I am waiting for the day when we can control every function of our lives via PC....

You know you're sitting at work and want dinner when you get home so you dial up the house and start dinner from the PC....or you turn on the hot tub...

You could check if from your cell phone to make sure you dont leave anything on and if you did turn it off remotely

There are websites that do that, sort of, you rank a page as you visit it and eventually it develops a profile based on you previous voting habits. Google works on a similar principle to an extent; if you don't disable the Google scripts which collect surfing habits they will build a profile of your searching habits as well.

Smart homes dude, I've seen some sick, sick stuff working in construction on Long Island. Those rich bastards would spend tens of thousands just on fiber optic cables and the networking stuff, made me very envious.

Im waiting for the day that all the windows in are homes are hi-def displays. Just think of the display as beeing clear but you can set it so that it will put you house an a beautiful island. when you look through the windows you will not be able to tell the difference from real and fake. Not only would the windows set a scene but also be your tv. it would bring a real use to all the vidoe card that we can pack in a computer.

What about having you cellphone as you pc. You just go home, work or where ever you need to use a computer. You just sit down at a desk that has a wireless keyboard, mouse, and monitor, from there you will be greeted with your desktop. All your file will be right on the phone. We will have terabyte's of storage, a 32core cpu, 8gpu cores, and 128gigs of ram that will all be on are cellphones.

Its going to get crazy in the next ten years. It will be a good time for all of us. We'll just need like 5 robots to goto work so we can pay for all this stuff! lol

Yeah that'll probably be the same day you buy a Sony Vaio with Vista preinstalled...

we can go back to a few days ago when you were crying like a classy lady to have your mod powers re-instated because the joke wasn't funny (to you anyway) anymore...that isn't quite hell freezing over, but then, i never said it would take hell to freeze over or I would need to buy a Sony computer...