Military Agreement

Dougman

Nothing to see here, move along!

The Bush Presidency hasn't done anything different than previous administrations. The drive-by-media has to put their spin on things and generate hate and disgust for President Bush because they hate him.

One fact remains true amongst all the noise. Despite a determined enemy, there have been exactly zero successful attacks on US soil since 9/11.

I feel safer already.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't feel safe until the date in my link comes around. I don't trust the bushit admin or the repugs OR dems to do the right thing, impeach the bush admin. I'd rather have a prez that screwed an intern over one that screwed his own country.

Everything is corporate controlled...bottom line. Corporations like Halliburton, it's former spin off-Kellog, Brown and Root, (dubya's daddy used to sit on the board), and Blackwater, with their no-accountability and immunity from prosecution for war crimes,(cold blooded murder) with their no bid contracts in the war profiteer world. That's the only reason Iraq was attacked. To control the oil in the middle east. Exxon-Mobill has committed so many crimes it's not even funny. Not to even mention the Enron scandall, or the outing of a cia agent by exposing her name, (thanks Carl..you fat little rat bastard) all conducted by the master of deception, cheney. :mad:

They (exxon-mobill) profit the most of all the oil co's. As a matter of fact, they have no intention of pumping more oil to meet demand so they can keep their oil and gas prices rising higher and higher. It's very common news that they have been hitting windfall profits ever since bush stole office (twice).

If you don't believe what I'm saying, just click on the links on the 1.20.09 link. Everything is well documented, fact checked and true...('cept some of the humor stuff.) The other link has good info too. Very disgusting, destructive stuff. Appointing heads of timber industry to protect forests?? And that snake Condosleeza Rice has an oil tanker named after her. They are all oil people.

And they have been planning all of this shifting power to the military-corporate-industrial-prison complex and to the executive branch for a long time. Bush blatently tells congress to go to hell. And stubid biatch Pelosi rules that impeachment is off the table. The fact is, she does NOT have the power to do that. Congress is nothing more than a bunch of butt-kissers who want to keep their comfy do-nothing, 4 hour work week, self increasing pay and bennies-lifestyle.

Bush has broken so many of the constitutions rules, and broken so many laws, abused his signing statements right way, way too many times. It is fitting that he has been groomed for the top office in the country for his stupidity and lack of command for the english language (nuke-yu-lear), "what-what's this about gas prices hitting $4 a gallon soon? I didn't know that!" The perfect corporate puppet. :dog:

That statement alone proves he is either so out of touch with our once great country or he is dumb as a brick. Then we got Mcain, singing "bomb bomb bomb...bomb bomb Iran." Oooh, boy, I tell ya, I'm glad I'm getting older and hopefully won't live to see the apocolypes, but i fear and feel for my youngin' and all our kids that will have to live in this world which is becoming more and more dangerous to live in. Basically it's becoming a world of crap.

Too many people, not enough resources to meet demand. It's going to happen. Wars are already breaking out all over the world for resources, we are killing our planet, and inadvertantly, oursleves along with it.

We have China importing poisoness products to us, their military is growing very large, it's population more demanding of all resources, rivaling only the US thirst for everything, bush outsources our port security to dubia, and only 1% of our imports are inspected. You know how much of China's imports are inspected?

Almost 100%. :eek:

Bushes iq is 97. Bill Clintons is 181. But Billy wasn't much better for creating nafta, beginning the outsourcing of american jobs, but at least he took care of america and we had a trillion $ surplus, which bush squandered away needlessly. I really, really, really whish cheney would take bush hunting.

This...is what i get for reading so many obvservations by noted world historians, political science majors, the president of greenpeace, and many more INDEPENDENT news sources. I used to be a quite active, but stopped when i started getting threatening emails. :)

That's when i was fighting and supporting Pacifica radio, The USA's 1st and largest independent radio network, with 5 stations, founded by Lew Hill, A war dissenter who started the 1st Pacifica station in Berkley Ca, KPFA, then the others came...KPFK in LA, KPFT, in Houston, Texas, WBAI, right in the heart of Manhatten, actually donated by a millionare who believed in Lew Hills vision of bringing truth to the american people...Any people for that matter, And last but not least, WPFW in Washington, DC.

They were under threat of a long planned hostile corporate takeover by the GOP, and their corporate masters, by hiring two of the biggest union-busting lawfirms in the world, Epstein, Becker, and Green of Washington, DC, one of the most notorious union-busting law firms in the U.S, as well as Wendell Rosen Black & Green of Oakland, CA, That the so corrupt Marrian Francis Berry slowly packed the PNB (Pacifica National Board of Directors) with corporate heads, managers and such ilk, and the most dangerous of all, John Murdock, A vicious, very talented, extremely effective, unscrupulous lawyer who actually participated and ended up "scolding" pacifica's flagship nation wide news program "Democracy Now!" founder Amy Goodman and co-founder Juan Gonzales right on her own show. :sad:

Marrion Berry is head of the civil liberties union, if you can believe that. Corrution runs so deep in this country You have no idea. Anyway, after i personally called out a top manager of one of the biggest, most corrupt housing developers in the US, Ken Ford of National Association of Home Buiders By mail bombing through a web portal informing around 600 of his fellow member managers of his criminal activities in attemting the illegal takeover of the oldest, biggest, listener supported non-corperate funded-influenced-cencored news and media source in the United States, i started recieveing email from bigwigs to knock it off OR ELSE! :eek2:

I thought i would like to live a while longer, so i just showed support by donating to the fund to pay for lawyers, and via the message board wars. I also called out different corrupt reporters like Marc Cooper, who writes for The Nation, and used to have a radio show. Not anymore, in small part to my actions, including talking directly to him and my many challenges to him on the open message board from WBAI after the station was the 1st to get hit.

I exposed his illegal activities and they fired his butt. :cool:

That's when i 1st met the editorial director of Militarycorruption.com, Dan Cammeron Rodill, who was the last reporter to leave Vietnam during the fall of Saigon, and we remain in touch to this day. He's an awesome guy. The vietcong got him, though, and destroyed 5 years of film footage. He is still bitter about that to this day. He worked for CBS at the time. His fellow reporter, Dan Blather chickened out and hopped on one of the 1st 'copters outa there.

So i live my life with this painful awareness of the corruption in the hearts and minds of such powerful people that will bring down the curtain for the final show...the finale', unable to tear my eyes from the horrific events that erode and eat away at our once great country. What a shame.

Don't get me wrong. I love my country, and would die for it if it came down to that. But only if we are attacked, NOT....for bush, cheney, rice and their greedy heartless, cold blooded friends.

It breaks my heart to watch it decay. I have had to withdraw from my active "hobbies" because it was starting to affect my life too deeply. I was taking it too personaly. I had to give it up if i wanted to live with any kind of "serenty", or peace of mind and spirit.

So i leave the great fight for right to the youth of America, and they are stepping up to the plate. Not fast enough for my taste, but hopefully fast enough to reverse most or some of the damage bush and co. have inflicted on his own country and fellow Americans. It's scary to see that such emotionally and morally bankrupt people can aquire such power.

And they inflict it with no remorse, because they believe in what they're doing is right. The religous right is neither. I would rather be wrong. If you made it this far down my rant, i thank you for your time and patience in reading my rant in it's entirety, cuz i don't do it often. The above is my opinion, experience and doesn't neccesarily reflect that of DIY street or it's members or affiliates. (my disclaimer..lol)

Peace and love to all, :angel:

jaz

And a bloody good rant indeed.

I just watched "Zeitgeist" and I'm in the middle of trying to find if its mostly true or not, the religious stuff at the start could be or not no one knows for sure when your talking about something over thousands of years, but people have always believed what was written without question. "Believe half of what you see and none of what you read" I think that was Neitchze, not sure.

There is a huge amount of facts that really can't be disputed. What was interesting about this movie was the Military agreement in question, If this snowballs and the three countries become a permanent union with a single monetary system the "Amero", Will your constitution actually become legally void?

I'll be honest I am not that savy when it comes to political debates or how it works, I do know that corruption is a serious serious problem and I would say its at its most serious in a country like America because the effect this country has on the world is astounding, from fast food to carpet bombing to the amount of wealth accumulated by the ruling class.

It should make us f**king angry beyond belief but the second you show that anger your screwed, with rendition laws you have no rights. You only have a voice when you agree and you need to be very very careful how you disagree, this WAS a free country.

It's laughable to think any of the potential candidates are going to improve the economy, get better health care, retirement options for the elderly and so on.

Get with it folks, the government's job is not to hold your hand through life.

Why is the economy so bad now? I suppose that is also Mr. Bush's fault too.

I think the guy did a good job, the best he could and I can live with it.

Democrats will move in and after dismantleing our military and raising taxes, we will see how bad things get.

$4 a gallon for gas. Big deal, buy a car with better gas milage. ?( by the way, go check the prices per liter in Europe)

It's not all as boo-whoo as you think it is.

There are plenty of worse-off places to live.

It's laughable to think any of the potential candidates are going to improve the economy, get better health care, retirement options for the elderly and so on.

Get with it folks, the government's job is not to hold your hand through life.

Why is the economy so bad now? I suppose that is also Mr. Bush's fault too.

I think the guy did a good job, the best he could and I can live with it.

Democrats will move in and after dismantleing our military and raising taxes, we will see how bad things get.

$4 a gallon for gas. Big deal, buy a car with better gas milage. ?( by the way, go check the prices per liter in Europe)

It's not all as boo-whoo as you think it is.

There are plenty of worse-off places to live.

I think this is the thread your looking for dude, lol.

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9951

@ Jaz

Just to pick a nit with one very narrow area of your rant.

The line "Bushes iq is 97. Bill Clintons is 181." is complete BS.

It's an old internet hoax from 2001 as evidenced here...

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.asp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidents_IQ_hoax

These links are included as clarification of the facts...

http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/famous-people.html

http://www.aceviper.net/estimated_iq_of_famous_people.php

For the record, based upon actual test results available, President Bush might have an IQ of 125 based upon his reported SAT score of 1206. President Clinton might have an IQ of 137 based upon his reported grades and test results at Oxford.

Since neither man has taken, or reported they've taken, the widely accepted Stanford-Binet IQ test we'll never really know.

Since you don't have the ability or desire to fact check your positions or information, I rate this rant an "F" due to the inclusion of stinky "facts".

Exroadie, you can "rate" my rant whatever you want. Ok, i guess a lot of people fell for the IQ, thing, but for good reason. Bush is a moron, period. Just listen to bush speak standing next to Clinton. The difference is like night and day. Clinton is ten X's smarter than bush.

He's just a texas redneck spioled brat that was lucky enough to ride his daddy's coatails into the oil business, in which he drive every single one into the ground, including when he bought the Texas Rangers. That was a flop too. Every single job bush had, he failed at, depending on dada and his financiers to bail him out.

And to grade you on YOUR post about us not being attacked, when you say "One fact remains true amongst all the noise. Despite a determined enemy, there have been exactly zero successful attacks on US soil since 9/11."

It is a fact that the Clinton admin, the cia, nsa and fbi had informed the bush admin that they suspected an attack on american soil BY FLYING PLANES INTO BUIDLINGS, and he ignored them, and not only that, he went and attacked a country that had nothing to do with the attack on the twin towers. He was right in going to afghanistan and going after Bin Laden, remember the "he wanted him dead or alive" town sheriif mentallity?

But even that didn't last long. He no longer cares about catching Bin laden. He got his war, his riches, his "claim to fame by being a war president".

And he offered millions for his capture? After Hans Blix and the un inspectors had reported their were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, (bush planned the attack before he even took office)-remember, he's an oil man! He tells Blix to go . in his hat.

And Joe Wilson reported that the claims that Saddam hussain was seeking yellowcake uranium in niger were false, (something bush didn't want to hear,) so he sicked Carl Rove on him and bush and co. exposed Valerie Plames identity to try to discredit him.

In the meantime, bush was already bombing iraq, trying to goad Saddam into a retaliation, giving bush an excuse to launch the attack, which he was having a hard time trying to get congressional approval for. Their never was ANY al-qaida in Iraq. At least not until bush sent our troops there. The fact was, Saddam hated al-qaida.

And the fact that the downing street memo said that the bush admin was fixing the facts to justify the war, and illegal attack on a country that never provoked us, but we have been damaging that country for 10 years with sanctions and bombing raids. We have killed over a million Iraq people over time by poisening their water system, sanctions, covert bombing raids

Now back to bush's mushbrains. He couldn't even hold his own during the debates with Kerry! Remember after how badly he fudged the first one, they implanted a hearing aid, (that box sticking out of bushes back) and there were pictures of it on television, and tv news web sites, so don't even tell me I'm wrong on that!

He had to be instructed on what to say and when to say it and to keep his composure, because during the 1st debate, he looked at Kerry like he was amazed, dumbfounded, flabergasted, and did badly. So bad, bush and co. feared that they can't send their boy back out there defensless, so they gave him a "box of brains", and i bet Carl was talking to him. Why do you think they called him Carl Rove "bushes brains?"

BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY!! So it was easy for many americans to believe the snopes link you posted about bush and clinton's IQ's.

And to dispute your sentence; " Despite a determined enemy, there have been exactly zero successful attacks on US soil since 9/11.

I feel safer already.

Well, i'm glad you do because there WEREN'T any attacks on US soil UNTIL BUSH took office and IGNORED the warnings of a planned attack. The attack was in the planning stages during the Clinton admin, and the cia and i think fbi and nsa had intel about it, and like i said, they warned bush and when he was told about the planes, he just sat there. HE SAT THERE for 7 minutes.

Why were many of our air force interceptor jets stationed 140 miles away in Virginia at the time? Why werent jets scrambled immediatly to head those airliners off? Now THERE are some stinky facts. Bush is a corrupt moron and has driven our once great nation into the ground. It will take a lot of work to repair our country, economy, relationships with other countries, (bush doesn't like to be friendly and visit other countries much, and has great distain for the UN, which he would like to see disolved.)

He has made the rich richer, the poor poorer, oh, i forgot to mention the fact that while he was chearleading our troops on, calling on America to support georgies war, he CUT SOLDERS PAY AND BENIFITS! That's another news fact that i heard on tv network news, their websites and many other news sources. Including the NY times, Washington Post, among others. This is well documented. And Rummy says, "you don't go to war with what you want, you go to war with what you have! Basicaly he told our soldiers to shut up and eat it.

Troops had to buy their own armour if they could afford it. Meanwhile soldiers were getting killed and wonded and driven insane and committing suicide over this needless, sensless war that is a pack of lies sold to congress and the American public so the oil people could get rich. How do you justify all those no-bid contracts by Halliburton-(cheney used to be a board memver and is getting filthy rich, and is now talking about attacking Iran with Mcain, Kellog, Brown and Root, which dumbo's daddy sits on the board, Blackwater, that get paid way more than our soldiers, and our soldiers greatly resent that. And they are not held accountable for cold blooded murder, but our soldiers are.

How do you think that makes them feel? What are they supposed to think?

Bush wanted sooo badly to be a "war president". Now he has a new approval rating. 30. Congress is even lower for not stopping him, which we tried to do by putting the cowardly dems in power, to impeach these dummies. Wake up Ex roadie...this is about profiteering, not about doing what's right. People and their blind patri-ism. So you can take your "f" back.

Peace.

jaz

ah now, you can't give facts about how stupid bush is, what a criminal he is, how he lied, how is buddies (Cheney) lied, how his party engages in fear politics (TERROR! TERROR! YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE WAR IT MEANS YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE TROOPS AND YOU MIGHT BE A TERRORIST!), how our civil liberties are eroded (let's not ever forget Ben Franklin's quote of how giving up a little liberty for a little security ends up giving you NEITHER).

You can't argue with Roadie about anything against bush or his cronies in the party that believes republicans are always right and can do no wrong. He always has a snap answer and he thinks it's the proper and true answer when the rest of America knows it's full of .. But these guys, they scream the loudest (Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Glenn Beck, etc) and seem to think they are in the majority when in reality, they are the minority by a long shot. Problem is, 8 years ago they duped dumb americans into believing their bull crap, and look where we are now.

Of course, according to Roadie, the mortage industry is the fault of dumb americans, not greedy corporations trying to roll out as many loans to as many people as possible to maximize profits. Of course the cost of health care is the fault of americans, not the HMO's and corporations who's job it is to maximize profits by minimizing the amount shelled out to doctors and hospitals. Of course everything that is wrong with this country is the fault of americans, never the republicans who have been in control of both the congress as well as the executive branch for 6 years in a row, who used TERROR! TERROR! TERROR! politics to do whatever they wanted.

Let's not talk about "signing statements" that Prez Puzzlehead uses to get around any law he doesn't want to obey.

Let's not talk about how invading Iraq on false and manipulated intelligence is to be ignored and we'll focus on how we 'freed a people from a dictator' instead of focusing on real terrorists in the mountains of Afghanistan. Yeah, let's sweep the bad part under the rug and then label everyone who says Iraq was wrong a supporter of terror.

Let's talk about how everytime the Bush administration is in hot water (firing of US attorneys? silencing of NASA scientists? etc) they roll out the "WE HAVE INFORMATION A TERRORIST THREAT IS IN THE NYC AREA!!!".

Let's not talk about the ties to Jack Abramoff and how slippery Karl Rove is in getting out of a grand jury indictment.

Let's not talk about how teh Bush administration refuses to allow ANYONE to testify under oath when Congress makes them appear (assuming Bush allows anyone to even appear).

Let's not talk about the Attorney Generals and others who have been forced to resign because of scandals much worse than getting their cock sucked in the oval office by some fat whorish intern.

Let's not talk about the push of religion and our eroded civil liberties.

Let's not talk about any of those things Jaz because according to I've-Got-A-Rebuttal-For-Everything-ExRoadie, we are all stupid and he is right 100% of the time...yet our country is in shambles at the moment facing a very ugly recession (ExRoadie: hey, that's YOUR fault, not republicans fault for spending almost a trillion dollars on a war that can't be won instead of putting that money to good use), New Orleans is still in shambles (according to I've-Got-A-Rebuttal-For-Everything-ExRoadie: the LIBERAL news media has blown it all out of proportion...there's no problems down here! Everything is fine and it is those lazy poor people who are the problem), climate change and pollution is a real threat (according to I've-Got-A-Rebuttal-For-Everything-ExRoadie: only a couple of scientists agree on global warming or climate change, everyone else is a liberal scientist with an agenda and besides, corporations shouldn't have to pay to clean up their waste whether it is to the air, to the ground, to the water), jobs are being shipped off to other countries, including China who likes to poison our pets and our children (according to I've-Got-A-Rebuttal-For-Everything-ExRoadie: stupid americans shouldn't demand such high wages...if they worked for less then corporations could make more money and hire more workers), Bush doesn't see $4 a gallon gas coming (according to I've-Got-A-Rebuttal-For-Everything-ExRoadie: liberals are dumb and of course they'll use this and say it's the president's fault because there's no way we are . off middle-east states who actually produce the oil not to mention there's no need for us to ever wean ourselves away from oil because it's too expensive to use anything else).

I mean, according to Roadie, this is OUR fault, the people.

And I tell you this...it is TRUE. It IS OUR FAULT.

We elected a criminal and a retard. The retard that can't speak proper english (nuke-yuh-ler), who always has a puzzled look on his face, a guy who smirks and smiles while talking about dead or dying American soldiers, and the criminal who was at the helm of HALIBURTON, the largest contracter in Iraq, who told people to go xxxx themselves, who refuses to testify when caught doing bad things, etc.

We.

Americans

We are the idiots. We've elected a cabal of criminals.

This country turned from a surplus while Clinton was president (not that he was jesus the savoir come to save us, for sure he was just another douchebag liar president) to being the worst deficit in the history of this nation.

This country turned from having a strong dollar to having a dollar that isn't worth the paper it's printed on almost.

This country turned from being a highly regarded surviving superpower to being the butt of all jokes, to being a hatred and mistrusted country.

This country needs a change. I don't give a . if it's Obama, Clinton, Nader, whoever. Anyone but another republican. I would vote for Krusty the Klown over the best republican. We need change. We need a new direction. We need to get the xxxx out of Iraq. We aren't making Americans safer by being there. We are making them LESS safe by continuing to kick the bees nest called the Middle East.

We are making it worse by refusing to TALK to any of those countries. We are making it worse by threatening military force for no reason other than to rattle our sabers and puff out our chest.

Cheney is a chickenhawk, a warmongerer, and a profiteer (Haliburton anyone?). Bush is just a retarded child on puppet strings.

But again, every last single ounce of this is OUR fault. We elected these jackasses. ExRoadie can talk until he's blue in the face about how we are wrong on every account but the truth is, Americans are tired of the nonsense.

There aren't many idiots left who believe what Roadie believes, except idiots who listen to right-wing radio and television talking heads (and Fox) and believe everything that is spewed from their toothy anus-holes.

To be a proud American isn't to blindly follow some jerkoff retard in the white house. To be a proud American is to QUESTION EVERYTHING YOUR GOVERNMENT DOES. That isn't unpatriotic.

If it were, then every single one of our Founding Fathers and every single person throughout the history of this country would be labeled unpatriotic. Which simply isn't true, but Roadie will tell you otherwise with some other snap answer.

Again, this is a guy who still believes it's a myth that we, Americans, gave Indians smallpox infected blankets while we marched them off their lands. That my friend, is hard fact, recorded in history, as shameful as it is to us. Anyone who doesn't believe that is not a true American. A true American can at least admit when our ancestors xxxxed up really bad, as well as admit when our current leaders have xxxxed up really bad.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, and the more that we deny the trouble we are in and the more we deny we've elected retards and criminals who skirt the laws of the Constitution, the more we deserve everything we get.

Until we ourselves are no longer as retarded as the people we elect, we will continue to deserve everything we get.

Oh, i forgot to add these..Published on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 by The Los Angeles Times

Cheney Contradicts Facts and Findings Concerning Iran’s Nuclear Goals

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/03/26/7899/,

Published on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 by Inter Press Service

Sadr Offensive Shows Failure of Petraeus Strategy

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/03/26/7892/

Published on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 by Inter Press Service

Terrified Afghan Civilians Flee NATO Bombings

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/03/26/7890/

And Travis, There is a strong suspicion and much speculation, oh, and proof that bush stole the 2000 election in Fla, with the help of his bro' Jeb, and his good friend, Kathryn Harris, who was responsible for disenfrachising thousands and thousands of probable democratic voters, as well as distiguishished butthole supreme court justice William Reignquist, old time friend of the bush family, (Dumbo's daddy appointed him) who was the major player of giving george his 1st real job, white house resident.

Justice Sandra day O'conner was famously quoted as saying, "i don't want to serve my last term under a democratic president." Where do you think her vote went??

Then the 2nd scenerio happend in Ohio, where the new electronic voting machines were proved to be hackable by any tek savy teenager, made by diebold, another very corrupt corporation that is heavily influenced (and vice versa) by the republican party.

And i just can't help quoting dumbya on "you're doing a heck of a job, Brownie!"

And he tries to appoint a very underqualified Harriet Myers ( a bush yes woman) to an important advisory role in his cabinet, and packed the supreme court with religous right, then after the republican scandals started popping up one after the other, everybody started bailing out.

He seems to have a knack for appointing incompetant people for major positions. Just lately, He forced Admiral Fallon, who was in charge of the whole operation, the admiral who dared to contradict bush by saying the war is a failure, "respectfully retired", because his views and bushes clashed, and might hamper dumbya's efforts to keep America scared, was in reality "kicked to the curb" because bush don't allow NOBODY that doesn't agree with him to serve this country.

He wants his war and it doesn't matter who, or how many people will have to die for it, cuz he's a legend in his own little mind. Power and money have such a great influence, it reminds my of the story "The Lord of the Rings." And i equate the ring to money and power. Look at the results.

I rest my case.

Rummy can't even even go to many other countries because he is wanted for war crimes, torture, and crimes against humanity and will be brought before a criminal court and be tried for the afore mentioned crimes.