Military Agreement

Dougman

I've been lurking here, but keeping my fingers wrapped in duct tape because I am a conservative, not a republican, not a democrat, nor any other flavor of political affiliation. I vote for those that best represent my core values and beliefs and those that I think will best ensure the brightest future for my children and grandchildren.

I'm going to tell you my beliefs, and I'm not going to make any attempt to validate those through external links, references, quotations from others or even pretending to be smarter than anyone else (because I'm not).

The US is a great country dying a slow death because of political corruption, moral decay and most of all because of the apathy shown by the majority of Americans to do anything to change it - myself included.

There are forces pushing us to the brink of the next and final world war that extend far beyond the boundries of each of our own countries. In fact to some extent we have already began that war. The war is between Islam and Western Culture - and more specifically Christianity or any other religion that IS NOT Islam. Not because the majority of Muslim's are hell bent on Jihad, but because the Muslim's who are in true power are mostly extremists.

In the final chapter of our history, you will see all countries with religous freedom standing off against those that have been conquered, intimidated and brainwashed by radical Muslim leaders. As the recognized "leader" in the free world, I believe the US has an obligation to confront this threat immediately, and wherever in the world it might arise.

But even America's preemptive actions to slow down this inevitable confrontation will eventually fail.

If that happens in our lifetimes, It's been nice knowing you all.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it boils down to is that there probably will be World Marshall Law before Im dead. Conducted by privatized Military. Total Economic and Personal control over the populace. Rich or Poor? What will you be? Scary.

All this government . pisses me off. I am feeding into negative aspects of yet another political debate that never gets resolved because people have different opinions.

I have no right critisizing anybody for their beliefs, or even what i posted above. Ex Roadie is an intelligent, well informed man, and probably a nice guy. Hell, i bet if i met him in person, we would laugh about all this, and here I am attacking him. Travis can say what he says about him because they are friends, and I understand how that works, (i can say something about a good friend of mine, but YOU should not, cuz you don't know who he really is.)-(good and bad points) we all got 'em.

Travis has requested that we NOT remove posts because it can make a thread look out of whack, like Doc's reply to me.

I just get too worked up because i hate corrupt politicians and corporations so much. I'm done with this conversation.

Doc says; "People you gotta understand...voicing you bull crap opinions in this thread doesnt fix the problems...never will..all it does is stir up heated debate...

Which isnt all bad because then we all show each other just how stupid we all really are (myself included)".

I declare myself guilty.

And again, well put Doc. And i agree with you yet again. I'm not right ALL THE TIME. I'm wrong on occassion, as we all are. Nobody is perfect, or has perfect knowledge.

"I believe the US has an obligation to confront this threat immediately, and wherever in the world it might arise"

And when the US is out of line what do we do then, No ONE nation should be in control of the world or its belief system. Thats like saying America is a Democracy to Americans and a Dictator to the rest of the world. It reminds me of a funny little dude with an even funnier little mustache telling his country they were better than the rest of the world.

Its the United Nations job not America's. The reason they take so long to act is because they want proof before they act, I think that their way of doing things was proved to be right with the whole WMD treasure hunt. But the longer people looked into it then the more people began to see there was no need for further war, and then the co'Oil'ition of the willing went storming in anyway. And then the proof was there or rather not there.

It was for Oil, Wasn't Iraq going to sell of there Oil supplies to places like China which freaked the US and UK out, the thought that the Chinese war machine might run for longer than ours is the reason the Oil was stolen. But why give money to Saddam when you can put your own government yes man in there and have him sign away the Oil for free.

The World isn't going to end or a final war wipe us all out, but dynasties fall and the length of time that takes is all due to the corruption within. So if America wants that light of adoration again then they better start to clean house. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones was what my mother would say to me.

This thread is worse then the nightly news. The only thing this thread has shown me is there's a bunch of people here that have a lot more free time then I do.

@ Jaz

Well done and appreciated by all in this thread I'm sure. Remember that you can always visit my Elements of Argument post when you start getting hot-under-the-collar about a subject.

http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69903

@everyone

When you parrot the same talking points as the drive-by-media and secular progressives you're aligning yourself with their objectives.

For general information, I don't listen to Bill, Glenn or Rush any more or less than I listen to Charles, Brian or Katie.

When you look at the whole picture of the liberal media in the US you've got to understand that the TV and print media are losing viewers and readers in droves.

Remember, what they don't report is just as important as what they do report. You've got to get the big picture by looking outside of normal media outlets otherwise you're simply a tool for them to use to advance their agenda. And no one wants to be a tool!

so, in simple terms, what does this mean for people like myself who are joining the service (navy for me)?

That you will have no knowledge that the war you are called up to fight will be worth your life.

Come home safe

This thread is worse then the nightly news. The only thing this thread has shown me is there's a bunch of people here that have a lot more free time then I do.

Hi Praz...funny you should say that. I was just thinking that myself, (about myself), so i just installed an older game that came with a video card to take up some of this "free time". Rainbow six raven shield. I dunno if I'm going to like it though...i can't even jump! What kind of game has no control key for jump?? Is it me, or am i just geting older and not liking these wierd games nowadays??

Maybe i oughta take up fishing again. At least it would get me away from this dam computer i seem to be addicted to now. By the way, i saw that on the nightly news...lol. People addicted to the internet. What next? Good Lord. :confused:

Edit; This may be off topic and a dumb question, but how do you multi-quote? i tried a few things and can't figure it out. :dog: