Worst Computers On The Planet

theArmy

I kinda half like macs... there nice for some things but a pain in the arse for some other things...

I would kill for a dual G5 though

The dual G5 machines can only barely outrun a p4 3.2C HT, and they don't stand a chance against a dual opteron. I forgot where, but I found a review that compared a dual G5 to those two machines, as well as several others. The G5 couldn't even beat the dual opteron on mac's own home turf: Photoshop.

yay for pc's!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt it. mac has a long history of shooting themselves in the foot with a large gun. the newton was a prime example of it. they made the first pda, but it was so ahead of it's time that it failed. so don't worry they'll do something dumb to hurt themselves as history shows the LOVE to do.

doubt it. mac has a long history of shooting themselves in the foot with a large gun. the newton was a prime example of it. they made the first pda, but it was so ahead of it's time that it failed. so don't worry they'll do something dumb to hurt themselves as history shows the LOVE to do.

good.

I had an Emachines Celeron 466 with 32MB of SDRAM.

The internet never stayed connected for more than 15 minutes.(On dial-up, it did on other computers). It would hang on the most basic games

(SimCity 2000), and you couldn't put in an extra HDD or CD-RW because the power suply was only 150 Watts and didn't have an extra 4 pin connector