Oh Oh Guitar (not a) Hero

fariss

huh?

the Romantics agreed to let Activision/Red Octane record a cover version of their song for the game.

Now the Romantics are suing because the cover song sounds too much like the original Romantics song?

Is this for xxxxing real?

I mean really xxxxing seriously is this for xxxxing real?

I now hate teh Romantics. I wasn't a big fan of them before, but now if I see one in the streets I am going to punch them in their stupid fat american xxxxing faces for showing everyone yet again you can sue for anything and that americans are just xxxxing stupid as an entire group.

huh?

the Romantics agreed to let Activision/Red Octane record a cover version of their song for the game.

Now the Romantics are suing because the cover song sounds too much like the original Romantics song?

Is this for xxxxing real?

I mean really xxxxing seriously is this for xxxxing real?

I now hate teh Romantics. I wasn't a big fan of them before, but now if I see one in the streets I am going to punch them in their stupid fat american xxxxing faces for showing everyone yet again you can sue for anything and that americans are just xxxxing stupid as an entire group.

Right on my friend! They just want to make a buck like everybody else and this country makes it possible supporting all the wacky law suits!

I thought it was Utter BS myself....

you give me permission to use your song and record it like you sing it but you sue me because it sounds like your song.....?

ARE YOU A FREAKING MORON....?

nice...Romantics=broke suburbenites....slimey....snot licking....dead beat no talent gutter crawling hose realing yogert slinging home skillet turd burglars....

I thought it was Utter BS myself....

you give me permission to use your song and record it like you sing it but you sue me because it sounds like your song.....?

ARE YOU A FREAKING MORON....?

nice...Romantics=broke suburbenites....slimey....snot licking....dead beat no talent gutter crawling hose realing yogert slinging home skillet turd burglars....

SWEET!