DIY-Street changes

Angry_Games

Well.....I have 50" of sexy goodness headed my way.....and it's all your fault Momo for talking me into it....I hope you're happy:mad:.......I know I will be once it gets here:nod:. Got a 25' dvi to hdmi cable as well. I can't wait to play the Crysis demo on it:drool:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total Sale Amount $1,499.99 USD

Total Commission $30.00 USD

N82E16889102140 $1,499.99 USD 1 1-Nov-2007 15:07 PDT

;)

can track anything bought through the link lol

thanks Raider! I hope to be rich like you one day and buy me a new tv!

:tooth:

Well I just need to classy lady smack my bank because it keeps saying it is declining it:mad: Probably because I moved not too long ago but I updated my bank info today...

LOL at me being rich......I just have different priorities than the average person. Screw getting fancy appliances and furniture....I needs my Hi-def gaming...lol

nice move....;)

I think you're just toying with us....I like that set also....I really want a new TV but everytime I bring it up the wife starts turning all these wierd colors and gets that psycho-killer look in her eyes....

only because our 56" is only 3yr old....but I did haggle on it and bought it for 900.00 so i'll do the same with a new set at ABC Warehouse....

How about a section for the Amateur/Hobby Electronics people.

you into doing tutorials to show people things (probably simple to you lol) like soldering and such? I'm not allowed near a soldering iron by the woman (nor a circular saw, nor Battlefield 1942) but I can sneak out to the garage and learn how...there's whole bunch of circuits and wiring in the wall next to me I can practice on lol.

Well.....I have 50" of sexy goodness headed my way.....and it's all your fault Momo for talking me into it....I hope you're happy:mad:.......I know I will be once it gets here:nod:. Got a 25' dvi to hdmi cable as well. I can't wait to play the Crysis demo on it:drool:

Crysis on HDTV = Eye .! I just finished my HTPC (almost) and was playing Crysis on it hooked up to my 42" plasma...good stuff man :)

I will say, I love our 52" DLP. When/if I get some money, I am getting one for my room (the joys of making 11/hr at 17 with no bills)

Also, I am up for doing some demo's on stuff. What would be great is if we could get a list of what could be done and people can work off of that.

I can't really think of anything currently I am doing other then trying to lose weight so I can finalize my enlistment

sparky go find a local ice rink and get some skates on and just learn to skate. Ice skating is probably the most physically demanding sport other than swimming. You don't have to learn to play hockey, but you can burn as much energy just skating around like you were playing hockey. Plus it isn't hard on your knees because your feet aren't constantly impacting the floor/concrete/earth, and it will make your cardiovascular system superior to anyone else's (why do you think NHL hockey players can only skate on the ice for 30-60 seconds at a time before they have to sit down? it's all skating and not much about the hitting etc)

Guest r3d c0m3t

Just gave a total of $457.76 to Newegg through the linky, and I'll soon be placing my one and final order, the Q6600 in a few, I'm not sure how much you'll be getting from all of this, but that's gonna be $303.11 in addition to the rest. :cool: