Anybody want to waste a few hours

3stars

you need upgraded towers, and you need them to take as long as possible on the screen... try making them two routes, then as they get almost to the end, block it with a $5 tower so they have to turn around and go the other way...then when they're over half way, sell that one you blocked with and do the same when they get near the other end :)

i did'nt realise u could upgrade stuff, doh :drool:

what i try & do is make them zigzag the whole area all the way to the exit, so they are forced down tight paths made of different towers. nothing gets through apart from the black things.

i'll hav another go later & see how i do, now i know about the upgrading.

The black things go down quite well to upgraded squirt towers - seems like there has to be a minimum damage that the tower does in order to damage the dark ones. wrapping a path around a fully upgraded basher tower works well too :-)

if you look at the high scores for medium difficulty, click on the name, you can see that they used the 2 path method... that's why I tried it, but I couldn't get it to work out for me, lol... so I took the approach I took from the beginning and nearly doubled my score... gonna go have another try now :-)

• 2 weeks later...