memory problem..

Chan, you never did say if you are running the 64bit v or 32bit v of windows.

Like Wevsspot said, What OS are you running? Windows XP 32-bit version? If so, you will not see all 4gb of memory unless you are running a Windows 64-bit OS. It is a Windows 32-bit limitation.

i can live with memory lost..i found that one of my sticks sucks badly...other thinf what is wrong now is this SLI thing...as soon as i connect my phone on comp i'll upload pic how problem looks like..i managed to get into windows..dunno how..but i cant run 3dmark getting flickering..then i run some games (on SLI platform 2 x 8800GTX) and they dont work smoothly :S (Loki,Bioshock etc..) someone told me "delete and install mobo drivers.." now i have to repair windows..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Good to hear... hope all your mem sticks are ok. Good luck and have fun. And maybe you could list your new rig specs below or above your old one and specify which is which. Including winblowz version. :)

Have u gone in to bios and set ram manually and beside winxp 32 bit does not see 4 gig only 3 but set ur ram manually and also must set it at 2t command rate. To see 4 gig u need vista and i believe xp 64 bit os sees 4 gig. Oh have fun nice rig try a little o/cing

xp 32bit and vista 32 bit..i solve all my problems..thank u all :) had to flash bios ..now everything works cool..have to check 4-th memory stick today again...

Glad to hear you have everything sorted and working correctly. Hopefully your 4th stick of RAM is good to go too.

Best of luck.

Cheers

..but still rig is fast as hell :) i'l OC asap.. :)

I'll bet it is. You have some seriously heavy duty hardware in that rig. Congratulations on a very nice build.

Keep us posted on your o/c'ing adventures.

Cheers.