Calling all x1900xt or x1950xt owners

red930

Guest MadDias

don´t use the "find max" in atitool.. it crashed on me every single time.

just try increasing the clocks for both core and mem 2-5mhz a time and run the artifact scan, everytime u set a new clock, for a couple of minutes (10mins or so), to check for artifacts (little yellow dots on that hairy cube).

does the x1950xt allow u to alternate voltages in atitool?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atigw3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-20

ok it says defult is 625/900

but its running 500/594

now if i hit the derfault tab and it set it to defaults and hit scan for Artifacts. it shuts down the pc soon as you hit it.

Im running the new 7.8 drivers. Im gonna go back the the drivers off the CD 7.1s and see if it still does that

Guest MadDias

umm.. maybe it´s because at "default" it is using default 2d voltages. so if ur going to overclock the core from 500 to 625 without increasing the voltage, it´s using for 2d clocks, it will crash immediatly.

can u change voltages on ur card?

don´t use the "find max" in atitool.. it crashed on me every single time.

I'm not I'm just trying to get it to run defaults

does the x1950xt allow u to alternate voltages in atitool?

Don't no. were would i check

Guest MadDias

in the lower right corner of atitool is a "settings" button.

click on it and u can choose different options in the pull down menu.

one should be voltages

ur card is running defaults 625/900 when ur in full screen 3d mode.

how weird check this . out. OK uninstalled the 7.8 and installed the 7.1 off CD

I turn on the ATI tools off the CD and get this

ati1yv9.th.jpg

Now out of the blue i turn on the ATI Dan said to use. And it comes on with the right defaults setting and then changes the other ATI tools to the right defaults. But upon rebooting it don't save settings and back to under clocked

ati2gw7.th.jpg

MadDias I dont see no button

EDIT this one ?

voltsvv7.th.jpg

I cant seam to find anything that states what the default voltages are. except one review were a guy put in on some place like egg and said his was locked at 500/500 too and showed the volts way under mine i tried them and the PC wouldn't even boot

http://www.omegadrivers.net/. The Omega drivers are Catalyst drivers that are tweaked for performance and quality by a former dev of ATI. I always found these to be the best when I had my x1900xt. It also comes with ATI Tray Tools which was created by the same guy Ray Adams. Always use ATI Tray Tools regardless if your using Omega or Catalyst drivers. Make sure to do a complete uninstall of all your drivers and CCC with Driver Cleaner Pro then reinstall your choice of drivers and ATI Tray Tools. DO NOT REINSTALL CCC! CCC stands for CRAP CRAP CRAP. Only install the drivers and ATI Tray Tools nothing else.

But I am having trouble installing and gettings to work this time too.. I have the X1950 PRO in as I bought this 32 samsung monitor (TV) I love the monitor for gaming just need to make it all work with Video card.. The BFG 7800 GTX didn't want to do what I wanted either.. I want SMALL or a small as I can get with good res. and I really dont like the 13??Xby 7?? it is just too big for me and WOW..

So try again I guess.. Uninstall everything again then I will try again to install it but I have been having uninstall and reinstall problems like it is just not getting it all uninstalled or something..

if you think 1368x768 or whatever res those LCD tv's are in, your only choice is to get an LCD that does a native resolution of 1024x768 (good luck, those are hard to find), or go back to a CRT monitor.

a lot of times that particular resolution isn't a 'natural resolution' so you have to tell your vid card to do TV-out, and then it will usually give you the most common tv resolutions (720x480 or 480P, 1280x720 or 720p, 1920x1200 or 1080i/p, or 1360x768 or whatever that odd resolution is that I see advertised on a shitload of LCD tv's (not monitors)).

your only choice is to get an LCD that does a native resolution of 1024x768 (good luck, those are hard to find),
Travis i got one of them setting here its a monitor and a TV with its own TV tuner. Now i say set here is right.It just sets here looking good . I cant seam to get it to show anything until it gets the welcome screen In windows then it works grate. But there no way to see or get into the bios. or if it hang before getting into windows well your just SOL cause you ant gonna see anything it says. what could i be not setting in bios to see this. It says its plug and play ?