Sign in to follow this  
red930

Calling all x1900xt or x1950xt owners

OK Whats the best drivers for gaming with my new XT1950XT

And what do you ATI users use for a GPU clocking program

looks like 7.1s on install CD and No ATI tools program haha well that i can see. what kind of over clock do you get ?

Edit ok i found the clocking part

What kind of clocks can yall get on these ?

Best I've found for the 1900XTX I had was 7.4. Anything after seems like it's nothing but HD2XXX optimizations.

Ok im a little confused here. As ive only used rivtuner to clock my GPUs so what give here lol how my suppose to bump up my memory when its at 500 and the chart starts at 900 lol

clockrr0.th.jpg

Ok im a little confused here. As ive only used rivtuner to clock my GPUs so what give here lol how my suppose to bump up my memory when its at 500 and the chart starts at 900 lol

clockrr0.th.jpg

Try using this instead.

Thanks Dan

Ok so i download it and run the find my max core. cool what whats this lol reboot or just lock up ? so the screen turns black hmmm ok reboot. it says ATI didn't shut down right last known MHz. Ok Dan when its checking for max setting and the screen turns black. Does it find its way back home ?

http://www.omegadrivers.net/. The Omega drivers are Catalyst drivers that are tweaked for performance and quality by a former dev of ATI. I always found these to be the best when I had my x1900xt. It also comes with ATI Tray Tools which was created by the same guy Ray Adams. Always use ATI Tray Tools regardless if your using Omega or Catalyst drivers. Make sure to do a complete uninstall of all your drivers and CCC with Driver Cleaner Pro then reinstall your choice of drivers and ATI Tray Tools. DO NOT REINSTALL CCC! CCC stands for CRAP CRAP CRAP. Only install the drivers and ATI Tray Tools nothing else.

Thanks Dan

Ok so i download it and run the find my max core. cool what whats this lol reboot or just lock up ? so the screen turns black hmmm ok reboot. it says ATI didn't shut down right last known MHz. Ok Dan when its checking for max setting and the screen turns black. Does it find its way back home ?

Umm...it shouldn't give you a black screen. You should see the cube and notice the clocks go up a bit every few seconds. After a minute or so it'll stop upping the clocks then start the cube spinning to warm it up. It'd cycle like this for a long time.

Anymore I use rthdrbl and up the clocks myself (NOT while rthdrbl is running). It's faster for me anyways.

hmm well soon as it hits 702 it will turn the screen black like it reboot but just hangs there

Does it do that if you manually set it there too? Might just be too far for the card to handle. What are the stock clocks on that card?

everst show GPU 500 /mem 595

riveturner and ati shoing 595/900

ATI say last working was 695/900

looks like its suppose to be 625/1800 or 900

Grafische chip

Type Radeon X1950 XT

Snelheid 625 MHz

Pixel-Shader 48

Vertex-Shader 8

Shader Model 3.0