The Bourne Ultimatum

By far the best of the three, and definitely one of the best two movies I've seen in the last couple months...

and YES Transformers was the other... who wants some? lol

DAMN YOU! I wanted to start this thread as soon as I got back home and watched it! I am typing this from Toronto and am about to go to bed so I can wake up and take my flight to Vancouver tomorrow and then onto Whitehorse. I just got back from Montego Bay, Jamaica and I would have left tomorrow but hurricane Dean is on a collision course for Jamaica at 2:00PM. They sent down extra planes to get people out of there because its a wicked hurricane. Already at category 5 and I JUST made it out.

But yea I love the Bourne movies. There are no other movies in the genre that come even close. Actually I don't even know of any other ones at all. And no James Bond does not count. Bourne has the realism factor which makes it a bit different. Too bad they aren't 3 hour long movies. :)

DAMN YOU! I wanted to start this thread as soon as I got back home and watched it! I am typing this from Toronto and am about to go to bed so I can wake up and take my flight to Vancouver tomorrow and then onto Whitehorse. I just got back from Montego Bay, Jamaica and I would have left tomorrow but hurricane Dean is on a collision course for Jamaica at 2:00PM. They sent down extra planes to get people out of there because its a wicked hurricane. Already at category 5 and I JUST made it out.

But yea I love the Bourne movies. There are no other movies in the genre that come even close. Actually I don't even know of any other ones at all. And no James Bond does not count. Bourne has the realism factor which makes it a bit different. Too bad they aren't 3 hour long movies. :)

The working copy I saw was 2 hours and ~50 minutes... does that count as 3 hours?

Spy Game, The recruit... for two...

A friend of mine just left Jamaica the other day from a 3 week vacation... talk about timing... lol

thank god it didn't hit the bahamas... I'm getting married there in two weeks! lol

Fabulous movie!

Almost as much fun as Ludlum's books.

Some may biatch about the "shaky Camera" style but it adds to the movie for me. Just read that it took 6 weeks to film the NY City car chase. :D

Tell me you guy's weren't on the edge of the seat during that!

And talk about a fightin' mofo!

Just perfectly correographed and realistic. (yeah, who wants some!)

And rated PG-13.

2 hours without the "N" word or profanity, no nudity or gore.

Just good ol' kickazz action.

To be fair, Live Free or Die Hard was a great movie as well, just not believeable like TBU.

Easily the best so far this year.

Can't wait for the Jackie Chan/Jet Li movie they're shooting China.

You know, the camera shakiness did bother me at first, but until you mentioned it just now I had totally forgotten about it. I did prefer the original shooting style, but it can make a fight scene look a lot more intense.

need to see

and my 1000th post woot lol

Damn spammer.

:D

I wish I went to a better theater when I saw this movie....went to the $4 one down the street and was pissed off at the sound the entire time. Surround sound wasn't on and it seemed to be muted the whole time :(

I really liked it, and I really liked Transformers. Being into hand to hand combat I never been a fan of the shaky camera technique ...just feels like an easy cop out for actors. And while it was annoying me at first, I adjusted to it because the whole mood of the movie seemed to be there wasn't enough time and everything was being rush ...right down to stupid mistakes being made. So I got over it and really enjoyed it - good movie.

I also liked Rush Hour 3 - just a flat out funny butt movie. Not so much a martial arts movie as a Action/Comedy movie.

Jet Li is coming out of retirement and backtracking saying he didn't say Fearless was his last movie but his last "epic" movie. Ya whatever dude, just say the money is too good. So I'll probably see his new movie too - think its called War.