Been trying for three years.

dude that was seriously funny...

LOL @ momma...you supose it's because firemen make the best male strippers...? you know they already have experience sliding down a Brass pole...lol

Macon is cool I have been there and my old boss lives in Forsyth

Congrats! Not an easy thing to do getting a job as a fireman most give up before they get a job.

Just rember to stay safe off the job or going to the fire like you do on the job! You cant save anyone elses butt if you break your own. The firefighters around here often have two or three jobs and not all of them safe.

thought you were gonna say "I've been trying for 3 years....and I finally got my wife pregnant" :tooth:

Congrats on the new job!

Good times^ I think all my plumbing works:eek: no kids yet, but def. not trying;)

dude that was seriously funny...

LOL @ momma...you supose it's because firemen make the best male strippers...? you know they already have experience sliding down a Brass pole...lol

Macon is cool I have been there and my old boss lives in Forsyth

I'm still getting used to Macon, coming from Orlando to Macon its two totally different worlds man. So have you stopped through Macon before, or did you live here?

Congrats! Not an easy thing to do getting a job as a fireman most give up before they get a job.

Just rember to stay safe off the job or going to the fire like you do on the job! You cant save anyone elses butt if you break your own. The firefighters around here often have two or three jobs and not all of them safe.

Thanks, and I was at the point of giving up on the whole thing because it's all about who you know. Considering that I have been more qualified than lots that have got hired before me. (Same thing goes with the Police Department) ... but who wants to be a cop? Sometimes things happen when it's been a long time and you are ready to give up. You have to hang in there as long as you possibly can.

I don't have to defend or explain my infatuation with firemen, they are just usually hot.

Congrats on the new job!

Don't worry you are safe, I have a certain computer nerd who lights my fire, hehe.

I was in Macon for a month doing a show house for my Boss's Daughter...

It was a nice time...they paid my way there and put me up with full comforts and let me run the job...well I took over being the high dollar forman kept asking me how to do things....

Seems construction people there arent real bright and the quality of their work shows it...

I had a blast and have been wanting to go back before long to visit my old boss...very nice people...

I don't have to defend or explain my infatuation with firemen, they are just usually hot.

Congrats on the new job!

Don't worry you are safe, I have a certain computer nerd who lights my fire, hehe.

awwww. You love him.... really love him. Thanks;)

I was in Macon for a month doing a show house for my Boss's Daughter...

It was a nice time...they paid my way there and put me up with full comforts and let me run the job...well I took over being the high dollar forman kept asking me how to do things....

Seems construction people there arent real bright and the quality of their work shows it...

I had a blast and have been wanting to go back before long to visit my old boss...very nice people...

Thats cool, there is a lot of really friendly people around here (Southern Hospitality). People really go out of their way to help you out.

It is also evident that the public school system isn't doing to good of a job.