Sign in to follow this  
killagorilla187

Been trying for three years.

Well, I've been trying for three years and I finally got a firefighting job! Just thought I would share the joy since it's been a long hard road. A year and a half in Florida, and a year and a half in Georgia. And even tho i would much rather be in the FLA then Ga I'm toataly stoked. Can't wait to go running in fire. Get the same rush as overcloking some brand new hardware or playing the newest, hottest game! gotta love that. Just wanted to tell all ya that I love ya and the info at DIY-Street has been great and I don't know what I would do you with out you all! Thanx!!!

crap, now I got to watch out because momma might decide to run away with you...she has this...thing for firemen...(she's really dirty about firemen hahaha)

Guest Blooz1

Good for you!

I give you a lot of credit for wanting to go into such a dangerous, but necessary, occupation.

Stay safe!

Guest InFeKtioN

Truely Great !

A noble career ..... I wish you all the best !

Its nice to see that you are so stoked ! Sounds like you really enjoy this job.

Feel lucky .... alot of folks dont have that feeling.

Most importantly ....

BE SAFE !!!

Congrats

Tom

crap, now I got to watch out because momma might decide to run away with you...she has this...thing for firemen...(she's really dirty about firemen hahaha)

LOL! A_G you have nothing to worry about I've been happily engaged for a couple of years now.... yeah I'm taking it slow...hehe

Guest Gir

where in fla/ga have you been trying to get a job at?

where in fla/ga have you been trying to get a job at?

Well, lets see ..... In Fla all over the place Cape Coral/Ft. Myers, Gainsville, Semoinole county, Orange county, many more I put many apps out everywhere. In Ga I have been trying to get on with Bibb which is my current employer. Also tried Houston county (pronounced h-o-u-s-e-t-o-n county) WTF.... that one kills me:P I live in Macon/Bibb county.

Guest Gir

Man you've been all over, well glad you found a place finally. g/l with the new job

Congrats. Feels good when hard work pays off doesn't it.

Thanks and as they say in Ga "I know thats right" for any and everything people agree with ;) I get a kick out of the Georgiaisms

Good for you!

I give you a lot of credit for wanting to go into such a dangerous, but necessary, occupation.

Stay safe!

thanks and no doubt.

Truely Great !

A noble career ..... I wish you all the best !

Its nice to see that you are so stoked ! Sounds like you really enjoy this job.

Feel lucky .... alot of folks dont have that feeling.

Most importantly ....

BE SAFE !!!

Congrats

Tom

Yeah the money isn't the best but you gotta go with what makes you happy. and you work 10 days out of the month which means more time to lift weights , game, and overclock:D