I have a new TV show idea...

It's called "American PC Mod". Basically a reality show focused around a small father-and-son PC case building shop. The father and son are both ego-heads and constantly at odds with each other, and the staff is usually caught in between.

They could do mods like an "F-22 Raptor mod", or a Spiderman mod.

It'll be totally original, I swear. :tooth:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a better idea for a show

it's called

"Lapdance City"

it's about me getting skanky girls to grind all over my lap in some seedy topless joint, but the cool part is I get to travel all over america hitting the nastiest, seediest topless joints in the country.

Guest Blooz1

General, that's not original, just refried "American Chopper"! And that show's gotten to be totally stale since the Teutel family have become famous.

A_G, in Fla. it goes by county as to what they can bare! I used to live in St. John's County, and there was only one bar like that, but you could see more a** on the beach for free! Same thing in Jacksonville - thank the Baptists!

Now Indianapolis - there was a ton of joints in the area around the Speedway - just watch yer wallet!

General, that's not original, just refried "American Chopper"! And that show's gotten to be totally stale since the Teutel family have become famous.

A_G, in Fla. it goes by county as to what they can bare! I used to live in St. John's County, and there was only one bar like that, but you could see more a** on the beach for free! Same thing in Jacksonville - thank the Baptists!

Now Indianapolis - there was a ton of joints in the area around the Speedway - just watch yer wallet!

Orange County in FL was topless, but not bottomless...which is why everyone always went to the places in Seminole County like Club Juana, Rachel's, etc as it was fully nude ;)

it's called

"Lapdance City"

it's about me getting skanky girls to grind all over my lap in some seedy topless joint, but the cool part is I get to travel all over america hitting the nastiest, seediest topless joints in the country.

I take it that Momma is in total agreement as well. In the interest of research, off course :nod:

I think he was being sarcastic with this thread :tooth:

Already in the works ;)

Mod The Machine

http://modthemachine.com/theshow/

The idea is to bring 6 up and coming mod builder together from all around the US and Canada to compete for a way cool prize package from such sponsors as BOBLBE*E, CrazyPC, ASUS, Dremel and more as well as bragging rights.

Each episode will showcase 6 builder working in 2 teams for the right to be called best builder team and claim the prizes. Once they are on set our hostess will present each team with an ASUS motherboard, ASUS video card, AMD CPU, Corsair RAM, and a small stack of MOD money that they can spend to add to, or upgrade their mod. Then they will be told them what the theme for the build will be. Now it is off to watch the chips fly as 3 mod builder try and agree on one design.

During the show we will teach the viewers about a simple mod that just about anyone can do at home with very little risk and cost. We will also quiz and test the teams in a variety of ways that will hopefully help the viewers become better educated about PC's but at the same time allow the teams to earn more MOD Money that they can spend in the MTM Store.

When time is up, the teams must have a fully functional PC ready for judging. There will be three judges, one PC tech, one Artist, and one everyday person. One of the judges may be a representative from the company sponsoring that shows theme.

it's called

"Lapdance City"

Its actually to TMI for a desent reply ....dude...really....

note to self: never browse this forum again when in a "natural" mood.