Why i Hate being a Gamer in Germany

powsmowl

Actually, they're probably lightyears ahead of the US in terms of conserving energy and workers(mechanics,construction workers) that REALLY know their trade are virtually non existant in the US now.

Ohyeah, they're years ahead of the states, it's getting them to actually DO their jobs here... I have t say, they're lazy as hell here... lol day off everytime someone famous or rich farts, 2 people to do what 1 does in the states, it's great...

not everyone but most here are a little lazier than the states... just slower paced I guess...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hes right the cops here are pushovers i saw a guy rip up a ticket in front of the cop and then tell him to go f off and the cop just walked away.( im thinking man in the state your getting slamed on your hood and an butt kicking)

"Oh, I'm going man, that's all there is to it, I'm f'cking going."

:D

Na its a grate place to visit but you would hate to live there. now when i say slooooooow paced and stone age I'm mean way slooooow and them people are the rudest and dirtiest people Ive ever met. ever been to a big shopping mall day after christmas? see how mean and rude them woman get? well its 100000 worse there lol when they see a door it becomes a race to see who gets in first then its like they forgot how to walk lol its really a dirty place pay to pee but then ok its like all pay but your suppose to clean the room after right lol wrong. nothing imported if it ant made there your not getting it. if your a do it yourself type of guy well forget it lol take you days to find what you need if you ever find it lol. i lived there for three years you could not knock me out and take me back id jump the plain first. its funny there its nothing to see a 80 year old woman or man peddling there butt off on there bikes lol hard to own a car first it take you 1200 to 1600 to take driving lessons to get a lic gas is 350 a liter plus to got a road tax of 300 up every three months and no place to park its like 8 bucks an hour to park in town. only farmers have homes and if you buy your two bedroom apartment around 200,000 if they decide it out dated they tare its down your loss. but then if you never lived in the states well its a grate place lol cause everyone else in the world is there. the hole country about half the size of organ. takes about 3 hours to drive from one end to the other

Makes me miss Deutschland less and less... sh!t's getting out of hand.

Agree with this! I got out 7 years ago and it sounds to my like the NAZIS are back! Every time I'm talking to my parents or to my sister it sounds like they trying to . out a melon! :eek2:

Na its a grate place to visit but you would hate to live there. now when i say slooooooow paced and stone age I'm mean way slooooow and them people are the rudest and dirtiest people Ive ever met. ever been to a big shopping mall day after christmas? see how mean and rude them woman get? well its 100000 worse there lol when they see a door it becomes a race to see who gets in first then its like they forgot how to walk lol its really a dirty place pay to pee but then ok its like all pay but your suppose to clean the room after right lol wrong. nothing imported if it ant made there your not getting it. if your a do it yourself type of guy well forget it lol take you days to find what you need if you ever find it lol. i lived there for three years you could not knock me out and take me back id jump the plain first. its funny there its nothing to see a 80 year old woman or man peddling there butt off on there bikes lol hard to own a car first it take you 1200 to 1600 to take driving lessons to get a lic gas is 350 a liter plus to got a road tax of 300 up every three months and no place to park its like 8 bucks an hour to park in town. only farmers have homes and if you buy your two bedroom apartment around 200,000 if they decide it out dated they tare its down your loss. but then if you never lived in the states well its a grate place lol cause everyone else in the world is there. the hole country about half the size of organ. takes about 3 hours to drive from one end to the other

This is a great story! Sounds like you stayed home the entire 3 years you lived there!

haha after the first three month what there to do you seen everything there is to see

depends where you go, i could keep showing you new and interesting things 24hours a day for 2 weeks here in my region

(its not an offer =p)

and to holland:

I went there with a friend of mine (we had no money so we rode our bikes, took like 6 days) and while we were in Amsterdam i had an awesome conversation with some dutch guy:

Dutch Guy: Good Morning, mind if i steal your bike?

Me: uh...

Dutch Guy: oh cmon im late!

Me: ok..

Dutch Guy : Great, take your locks, ill use a different one. Ill Lock it outside of the Train station and you can just take it back when you need it.

And he gave me his plyers. (no joke!)

i mustve seen like over 300 bikes stolen in amsterdam

If he did get it back, it sounds more like communal borrowing than stealing. Especially, if the bike was at the station as promised.

yeah that's all there is to do after 3 months there lol hmmm think all do someone a favor and go steel there bike lol. but then when you think about how many bike are there its like 5000 to 1 car lol they got parking garages for bike like we got for cars lol funny thing is you cant take your bike on the train or bus so your still walking so you just steel a bike when you get off the train or bus.and the dum butt cops staind there and watch you and do nothing, then you got the safe bike parking for 3 bucks an hour lol they garantie your bike to be there for 1 hour haha there grate $800 bike looks like it was made in the 50s lol but its always nice to see a nice looking woman with a short dress on :D its a grate place for dog lovers as they can go anywere you go in the store every were