Why i Hate being a Gamer in Germany

powsmowl

yeah that's all there is to do after 3 months there lol hmmm think all do someone a favor and go steel there bike lol. but then when you think about how many bike are there its like 5000 to 1 car lol they got parking garages for bike like we got for cars lol funny thing is you cant take your bike on the train or bus so your still walking so you just steel a bike when you get off the train or bus.and the dum butt cops staind there and watch you and do nothing, then you got the safe bike parking for 3 bucks an hour lol they garantie your bike to be there for 1 hour haha

Not trying to be an a-hole, but your replies would be easier to comprehend if you used proper punctuation.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be an a-hole, but your replies would be easier to comprehend if you used proper punctuation.

Yeah; proper punctuation and capitalization would be a great help.

English teacher right or just a professional student ? go read a book there you will find proper punctuation

wil I would stop being so rude my friend and If you want to make a joke than make sure you got the right smiley up for the game. NOW back to the topic of games and pc and stop the noobish debate about whats good and bad about Germany. Look around your own home town and I bet you there is nothing to see as well after 3 min. I mean you don't live in NYC or LA? Do you? BTW: Use proper punctuation to make sure we are understanding your OR English. :D

i feel the same way

who am I to complain about some other country when there's more to complain about here at home (USA) than anywhere else in the world?

besides, if I'm going to complain about another country, I'm going to complain about places like North Korea where you have zero rights, China where you definitely have more chance of being executed or where you'll probably die early from the rampant pollution, or any islamic state where they still treat women like dogshit and have never heard of the word "democracy" except to demonize it as something the "great satan" (us, here in the west) invented to destroy Islam...

yeah, I could find many things to complain about outside of my country, but my country has me busy enough trying to make sure our civil liberties aren't eroded more than they already are, as well as trying to make sure I got health care for my family, and some job security.

Guest MadDias
1. If i want an FPS game i either have to order from england and pay way to much, or i could download xGBs of patches to get the SPLATTER effects i want!!

i bought my copy of hl2 and dod:source at a local "mediamarkt" and the blood and gore is enabled ;)

but i know what u mean.. i think it was hl1 that had that ugly green slimy blood in the german version.

2. The crazy people in government want to BAAAAAAAAAN FPS games! omfg! and, no joke, give LIFETIME jail sentences to anyone caught playing banned games if the law is passed! i mean WTF!. IF this law gets through their even gonna make Crytek (Far Cry, Crysis, soon Far Cry 2) move out! (bastards!)

hmm.. when my memory isn´t playin on me, the only two politicians i heard sayin that were from bavaria. if ur german u should know them as "evil ede" stoiber and his following ministerpresident günther "i want the power" beckstein. both very conservative christian democratics which are proud of themselves, when they can program their vcr correctly (to record the latest "hitparade der volksmusik"). i don´t think they really knew what they were talking about (which i think most politicians don´t know), when they criminalized computerplayers in general.

so if u don´t want those crazy heads in our government, just don´t vote for their party. which will be hard for bavarians, since the cdu almost everytime ends up with 70+% votes in bavaria (very democratic....).

sort of games that would be banned, or severely censored:

Crysis

HL²

Doom

CS

Fallout (3)

Hellgate: London

STALKER

and all other games that splatter

HL2, DOOM1-3;CS:source,Stalker can´t be changed or censored cause i already own them with all that much blood and gore as the developers thought they should have.

Crysis is another story... i don´t know what the heck ea is going to do with it, if it´s going to be another sissy boy game like the battlefield series with no blood at all.

so u see i´m also pissed off by the way things are going. we can just hope for the best. and DON`T VOTE CDU ;)

sorry if my post was a little too political

Did you ever get it back? lol.

No. I found it but it wasnt in any condition to ride (it was a piece of crap i picked up at the police station, just for this trip).

and DON'T VOTE CDU

I didnt and never will. I always vote Green/SPD