Omg I Found God

Agallion

That's the easy part.  The thing in the last couple levels were he jumps and stays up for like 1 minute and gets a ton of lives by it is impressive.

Yeah, getting to world 8 is very easy and quick.

I didn't download the movie, but the 1UP thing to get 99 lives, i think i know what you're talking about...jumping on the goombas and not landing..forget which level it's in, but i remember it's near a slope and a pipe, right? If you have the skillz and patience, it's fairly easy to rack up 99 lives there using Racoon Mario, I've done it.

Like i said, i didn't watch it (cause i'm on dialup and can't waste my time right now downloading it), but the only thing i don't get is, whenever i sped thru it and got to world 8 as quickly as possible (using whistles), I could never beat the game. I was only able to beat the game when i went world by world and accumulated all the goodies, because pwings and clouds and crap were very helpful in world8.

In addition, Tanooki is the best, and if you skip the to world8 you never get to enjoy the cuddly little bear :):wub:

Oh, and if people are goin back and playin it now....if forget exactly, but i think if your timer ends on an 8 then you get a star...either an 8 or a 6...i can't remember now...hell, maybe it's even a different number lol. I just remember there's a certain number that always produces a star (and thus is another way to get to 99 lives). Do a google search...i'm sure you can find the exact digit somewhere...or experiment. my nes and snes aren't connected.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he didnt cheat, its very easy todo.

1) Get the flute on the first level

2) on the third level do the gumpa trick, you can just sit and jump on them all day and rack up as many lives as you want, we got like 45 in about a minute.

3) Goto the other flute spot on the first world(I forget which level that is, its in one of the toad stools)

4) Warp and warp again

5)Beat world 8 with some serious sskilllaz

Im gonna get out my NES when I get home, IVe been meaning to pl ay Supermario bros 3 for the last month.

man I love that game

best game ever made for NES was ninja turtles, hands down. but i liked SMB too. I gotta gree that guy is amazing.

i don't think i beat the first ninja turtles...i can't remember now :/. How many were there? 3, 4? First one had pretty crappy graphics if i remember correctly. SMB is better than turtles imo. SMB2 would be tops i guess, because i beat that, and i didn't know many people who beat that one, so i felt cool ;)