Brrrr, Its Cold Here!

william488

Here in Montreal we haven't really had any major snowfall. There was one night where there was an accumulation of about 1/2 of an inch that dissapeared within 24 hours.

By the way, those are very nice lookin' pics! :) What was the camera that you used?

Here's how much snow we've got so far. This is abnormal for Calgary ( except in the mountains of course). You're looking at the approximate area of where I landed when I fell off my roof putting up Christmas lights. On the concrete not in the snow ( I wish)

Here in Montreal we haven't really had any major snowfall. There was one night where there was an accumulation of about 1/2 of an inch that dissapeared within 24 hours.

By the way, those are very nice lookin' pics! :) What was the camera that you used?

I used a sony cyber-shot p-71, best camera I have ever owened (digital).

Man, that is some crazy weather. We don't get much snow here in Washington, but it doesn't bother me much. I can't drive in the snow with my car, and if i miss school, I'd just have to make it up later.

I am sure I am not the only one that sees the potential of a ducting mod that goes to the outside air. :) Can you say -20C ambient temps? ;)