Insanity for DDR3 chipset

Thraxz

Frankly I wouldn't care if had polka dots all over it as long as it worked like it should. lol but thinking about it, if I ever attended a LAN party maybe I'd bring a different rig and leave the polka dot one behind. :D

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

People classy lady when they get fans that are loud. People classy lady when they get passive sinks that slowly burn until the TIM short of melts off.

Well, here's the solution.. are people going to classy lady about this one too? :)

I'm sick of seeing fake heatpipes. I'm not sure if this one is real or not, but the whole idea of it is the liquid turns to gas and travels up helping it get the heat off the base to the sink, but a ton of these so called heatpipe sinks on motherboards have nothing in them.. just a gimmick. :(

Pink ram slots is a tad too alternative lifestyle for my kind of board anyway. I'm all for function over form, but no hot pink computer equipment.

Guest SuppA-SnipA

thank u thasp on ur last comment

it is settled..NO PINK RAM SLOTS lol

I'm sick of seeing fake heatpipes. I'm not sure if this one is real or not, but the whole idea of it is the liquid turns to gas and travels up helping it get the heat off the base to the sink, but a ton of these so called heatpipe sinks on motherboards have nothing in them.. just a gimmick. :(

Reminds me of when PC Chips was using fake RAM on it's motherboards years back. Just uncalled for. False frikken advertising.

Anyone want to teach me how to make an animated gif that makes that rollercoaster train go around and around?

lol - i wish i knew - it'd make a good avatar for a while :rolleyes:

Anyone want to teach me how to make an animated gif that makes that rollercoaster train go around and around?

tyryee.bmp

You just have to paste it into the picture, save, move it, save again, move again, save again, etc. It'll be easier if you have Photoshop. You'll have to have an original and then "Save as Copy" every time you make a new frame.

I like bling on my motherboards so I quite like the copper rollercoaster. I would much rather look at that than the plane old grills you see on most motherboards nowdays. But the RAM slots do look gay !