Pics from my new build

Great rig I love the tower as well! What is the display thingy you got there? :)

It's a Matrox Orbital MX434...it's also a fan controller. It comes with some software that lets you feed MBM settings into to monitor temps, read FRAPS, media info, weather, etc. It's a little pricey but I love it.

http://www.matrixorbital.com/product_info....=lcd-mx4-series

Great set up, how do you like that case? I've been thinking about that case for maybe my next build.

What are your main uses for your computer?

I love the case so far...has lots of room. My main uses are gaming...but it's also my everyday rig. Online college courses, web browsing, etc.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't referring to the case (because it's grounded) so much as to the parts actually. Wouldn't that cause static?

I had the mobo sitting in the plastic tray it came in...never let it touch the carpet and the cpu stayed in the package until i lapped it then went straight to the mobo after I was done with that. I probably should have been more careful though...thats a lot of scrilla sittin there :D

I had the mobo sitting in the plastic tray it came in...never let it touch the carpet and the cpu stayed in the package until i lapped it then went straight to the mobo after I was done with that. I probably should have been more careful though...thats a lot of scrilla sittin there :D

I didn't notice the motherboard was still in the tray. It's probably fine then. :D

Wow that looks really nice. That case is huge how do you like it so far? If you don't mind me asking.