AMD Reinvents the x86 (barcelona)

likewhoa

In technology, the diamond is a dream material. It can make computers run at speeds that would melt the innards of today's computers. Manufactured diamonds could help make lasers of extreme power. The material could allow a cellphone to fit into a watch and iPods to store 10,000 movies, not just 10,000 songs. Diamonds could mean frictionless medical replacement joints. Or coatings — perhaps for cars — that never scratch or wear out.

yeah

Lol, it looks like the IHS has been cut from that Clovertown CPU.

lol If I was the AMD employee taking the IHS off I would be rough with it like a surgeon that is operating on the man sleeping with his wife. Cutting into it with a buck knife with a broken tip...and covered in rust.

I for one cant wait...

I havent built a Intel rig since P-II/III days not saying I wouldnt/ wont it's just me I guess...Not being a fanboy but just trying to keep focus in one area...but I have been toying with building a C2D rig but I just havent...I really have no need to...;)

I usually build a rig every other platform or two then hit the missed on on the rebound just tp play...works pretty good for me...;)

remember a fanboy is someone who refuses to see the truth

I love AMD, and I love my Intel...I'm a fanboy of the truth (so I guess that would make me someone who refuses to see the truth about the truth! hah!)

I think there was something like that in 1984. Freedom is slavery... ignorance is strength... war is peace. Truth is... I don't know, maybe not. :D

How about: 2 + 2 = 5 :tooth:

i'm a fan boy of new CPU/MEM and the knowledge i gain from overclocking the . out of them.

AMD & INTEL are just what we overclockers need, competition will keep these two companies busy in the lab bringing us more and more material to burn! :D

umm Intel 975X chipset looks tasty.