Your thoughts on my new case

Just ordered this Lian-Li case http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811112130

I like the placement of the usb/audio ports, I know Lian-Li makes great quality stuff, and I wanted to get a nice small(ish) case.

What do you guys think about it?

Yeah, Lian-Li makes great cases - highly moddable. You def won't regret that buy.

I REALLY want this PC-7B on sale at Newegg for $79 right now: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?...N82E16811112099.

I've wanted one for a while as a project/mod case.

Too bad they don't ship to Canada! Jerks.

The PSU placement is interesting.

How do you plan to set up the cooling? Are you going to use the rear 120MM as an intake instead of an exhaust?

Nice lil' case - it does look tight in there!

Blooz1, I'm sure the Lian-Li engineers thought about airflow, so I'll leave the fans in the same direction, it isnt visible in the pictures, but in the user reviews its stated that there is another fan by the hdd cage. I can't wait to get it, cause I'm also really interested in the cooling setup, but if it keeps everything under 50C and is quite I'll be thrilled.

• 3 weeks later...

You will love this case I have used it on customer computers before and they are very nice to deal with small and good quality I love it.

Fenix-Dark,

I don’t care for it. The PSU goes in the lower front and direct exhaust out of the case is blocked. I also think you will build up a lot of heat due to the small size.

Get the one politbureau linked for you in post #4.