What are some games for a force feedback steering wheel?

85Dave

I've had the newer Logitech Black Momo steering wheel with force feedback for about 2 years now and other than some Nascar i have not really used it

I can't get myself to sell such a nice steering wheel so im looking to use it more

anyone know of some good games for this setup besides need for speed and nascar?

nascar is good every now and then, NFS just wont play on my computer...

did some tweaks to the system and got need for speed underground running...fairly well too

any suggestions on the best NFS demo out now?

ill have to find the disk for the full game and load that later on...

I used some spare time to clear up the computer desk and got it ready for driving

th_N1.jpg

th_N2.jpg

th_N3.jpg

th_N4.jpg

ahh

i got myhands on the CD set for NFS most wanted....5 CDs...

it runs on low settings but its like watching a slide show with these slow frame rates

any setting hop-up suggestions for a dell dimension 2400?

I don't think you're going to have much luck running many of the newer games on that setup.

I've got most of the NFS games and by far my favourite is still Porsche Unleashed. The graphics can't compare, but it should run fine with what you have. You can probably still find it in the bargain bins cheap.

Oldies but goodies that work with Windows XP, if you can still find them:

- Midtown Madness 2

- Monster Truck Madness

- NFS: Porsche Unleashed

- Motocross Madness

- NFS Hot Pursuit

- NFS 6

I have a whole pile of older drivinig games. I'll PM you with a list of them when I get a chance or arrive home from work, whichever comes first. :)

I'll put my vote in for GTR2 as well - awesome game.

Another oldy but goodie is Grand Prix Legends, & the many mods available for it. It feels the most realistic of any driving game i have played.

If you prefer the arcade action, Flat Out is a heap of fun - i think it's a budget title now.

If you really want to give your ff a workout, get yourself a rally game like Colin McRae Rally. Just be sure to bolt the wheel down good. :)