51 members have voted

1. 1.

• Raking leaves
    • Shoveling snow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose raking because when you get done shoveling you can hit the slopes on some fresh powder. raking sucks. and snowblowers are fun....especially when it is a rider.

I can't vote for either... Living in Florida tends to rule out any show shovelling. We did get a few flurries last week in Orlando... Weird thing, it was way above freezing. Something about the upper atmosphere being REAL cold...

So without the experience of snow shovelling I am unable to give a good opinion. I hate raking leaves, but I bet moving snow in any fashion sux... :sweat:

Guest RohypnoL

Raking leaves hands down. You get all leaf-y and break a nasty sweat. With shoveling snow, it's cool outside so just drop your coat on your curb and get t' shovelin'. No sweat broken.

Shoveling snow. Grew up on the prairies most of my life, before moving to the W coast. I'll take the odd snow we get out here that disappears quickly compared to the 6 months of snowstorms and shovelling. Almost every xmas since I move out W in 88 has been a green one. I'll take green over white anyday.

Guest r3d c0m3t

I say raking leaves sucks more, whenever I go out to shovel the snow I end up playing in it and someone else ends up doing it. :)

It's the perfect front, trust me...all you have to do is show how much of a kid you still are...regardless of age.

Of course it's a front unless you actually enjoy it, like myself.

I'll roll with the majority. Fair sized open driveway, big old horsechestnut (conker) tree, and zero snow whatever time of year, equals a tiresome autumn... doesn't really make a fair vote I guess. Unless you like conkers.

When the leaves first fall you get the sticky buds that get everywhere too. Ahem.

Mowing is worse.