What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

It has 240,000 km, not 280... and I'm getting milky oil... but I'm not disappointed cause it gives me a reason to pull the head off and take a look at everything... it still runs beautifully and the body is in good shape :-)

[O°=X/=°O]

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am completely clueless when it comes to modding cars, and well hell... fixing them too. I'm thinking of changing that. At least to the level of modding them.

Anyone feeling generous enough to provide some sites to:

1) Learn From

2) Buy From

I know Google is your friend, but I don't want bull crap. I want sites people recommend for a good reason. I like researching and learning more on my own, but there are a lot of sites out there with bogus info and prices so I don't want to waste my time.

Posted in the other car thread, but figured I'd update it via this one. Sold my truck and currently drive a Neon SRT-4. It's a Damn Old Dirty Gas Eater rather than being First On Race Day; but at least it's not a Cheap Hardly Efficient Vehicle Runs On Luck Every Time. :P Sorry no pics as am still in Iraq, but will be home in Sept. Woot!

Guest element
am still in Iraq, but will be home in Sept. Woot!

God's speed on that one bud.

Posted in the other car thread, but figured I'd update it via this one. Sold my truck and currently drive a Neon SRT-4. It's a Damn Old Dirty Gas Eater rather than being First On Race Day; but at least it's not a Cheap Hardly Efficient Vehicle Runs On Luck Every Time. :P Sorry no pics as am still in Iraq, but will be home in Sept. Woot!
First of all thank you. My brother is also in the military (though not currently in Iraq... he has been there). SRT-4s are quick. I watched one beat a 2JZ Supra lastnight. It wasn't by a lot but it definitely surprised me. It was slightly modded though ;)

I'll have some pictures up of my RX-7 once the swap is done. So far I've just got the gauges and a 4-puck unsprung race clutch in hand. All of the other stuff is on order/being shipped.

element & UncleDavid 218, thanks. It's been a long year, but we can finally say we're coming home next month. :D As for my Neon, it's bone stock except for minor cosmetics. I spent about 5 grand on my last car in the motor, suspension and brakes. It was hella fun, but I'm older now and gas prices ain't what they used to be. ;)

• 3 months later...

Nah I'd rather have a gas truck than a diesel. My dad used to have a 98 Cummins turbo diesel and it would out pull all of my uncle's trucks. One day they hooked them up (chained together) and he'd just pull them like they were tonka trucks lol.

Guzzle Guzzle...hope you have gas money :) I'm just driving a v6 sebring lxi...it's ok. No mods other than the audio system. I've got 2 Diamond 10" subs, Alpine TypeX components and MTX 6x9s. The subs run off of an eclipse amp and the speakers run off of an elemental design 4ch amp. The sub box is custom built with a crazy porting job...each sub has about 45" of port but it sounds awesome.