Check this out!

HITandRUN

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah... two big. Too power hungry. Totally unnecessary for any games now or for years and years in the future.

Software companies are in buisiness to make money. No one in their right mind is going to develop any game that only 1% of systems can play. Talk about a money losing proposition.

Bah... two big. Too power hungry. Totally unnecessary for any games now or for years and years in the future.

Software companies are in buisiness to make money. No one in their right mind is going to develop any game that only 1% of systems can play. Talk about a money losing proposition.

Yeah but remember we all said that about sli, quad-sli, dual-cores or quad-cores etc. and after a while everybody buys it! This is just the way geeks are! BTW: I saw a 3dmark06 score of 13K with this thing! LOL It sounds like you need one! He He!

Says the man with 2 x 7950GT and 4 x 10000RPM hard-drives ;)

hope you budgeted for a 1000w or better power supply then....
I'm not getting this anytime soon -- I still need to wait for a LANPARTY board and the quad core CPU, and then of course wait to see how everyone likes it.

So I'm thinking it won't be till January that this thing actually happens.

And yeah I've budgeted for the PC Power and Cooling 1000w PSU, but I'm sure something else will come out before then.