Dell E207WFP 20" Widescreen (ordered yesterday)

OsamaBinAthlon+

I saw the E207WFP 20"WS on Slick deals .net and ordered one. I think it was $241 OTD. UPS delivered it yesterday and I was suprised at the quality of the monitor. I have it side by side with an expensive wide gateway and with my poor eyes think the Dell's picture is at least as good as the Gateway.

I really think it's an exceptional value to get a widescreen 20" with a 3 year warranty for low $200's. I read about the monitor before buying and know there some issues with viewing angles, cheaper panels but bottom line:

It looks great to me and that's what counts.

:P

I saw the E207WFP 20"WS on Slick deals .net and ordered one. I think it was $241 OTD. UPS delivered it yesterday and I was suprised at the quality of the monitor. I have it side by side with an expensive wide gateway and with my poor eyes think the Dell's picture is at least as good as the Gateway.

I really think it's an exceptional value to get a widescreen 20" with a 3 year warranty for low $200's. I read about the monitor before buying and know there some issues with viewing angles, cheaper panels but bottom line:

It looks great to me and that's what counts.

:P

if not better:)

plus the gateway didn't include dvi cables I was very happy to see that this included dvi cables

if not better:)

plus the gateway didn't include dvi cables I was very happy to see that this included dvi cables

I'm with you on the cables. When I bought the Gateway and found out there was no cable, I went to Compu$a and almost had a heart attack when I found out that a DVI cable there was $80+ !!!! Luckily I checked good ole walmart and found a good cable for $20 something. WM saves the day again. Like you, I was relieved to find a DVI and an analog cable with the Dell.

:)