Sign in to follow this  
OsamaBinAthlon+

Dell E207WFP 20" Widescreen (ordered yesterday)

Yeah so I'm pretty pumped my Dell 20" widescreen monitor is coming soon. I got it for $231.00 plus tax so about $250.00 shipped to my door.

It goes for $289.99 on dells website but I bought a coupon off ebay to save money (a $1.00 dollar coupon that saved me 60 dollars) plus dell was offering free shipping.

320-5123.jpg

This is one of Dell's newer monitors, it is like the 2007WFP but with less input options (just vga and dvi) and a 5ms response time instead of the 16ms that the 2007WFP has.

Anyway review coming soon!

Yeah the panel in the E207WFP is PVA as opposed to the 2007s S-IPS that offers better color reproduction, better viewing angles, etc. But honestly neither you or I are graphic designers so it doesn't matter. I'm kind of wishing I'd have held out but I got a great deal on these monitors and plus they have the high end S-IPS panels... ($800 something shipped)

Yeah the panel in the E207WFP is PVA as opposed to the 2007s S-IPS that offers better color reproduction, better viewing angles, etc. But honestly neither you or I are graphic designers so it doesn't matter. I'm kind of wishing I'd have held out but I got a great deal on these monitors and plus they have the high end S-IPS panels... ($800 something shipped)

How do you know this .?

And I think this monitor will be fine for gaming and movie watching and will use my 7900gto to the fullest.

did they charge you tax ?

Yeah they did which was weird. All the stuff I learned is from Hard Forum

They know their stuff over there when it comes to peripherals!

And yeah it will be perfect for gaming, but the picky graphic designers would complain that's all I'm trying to say

OBA, thats a great deal!!!! I've been trying to get myself another Syncmaster 204B but the prices are still the same from six months ago when I first bought the one I have. I might get one of those or two instead.

Yeah they did which was weird. All the stuff I learned is from Hard Forum

They know their stuff over there when it comes to peripherals!

And yeah it will be perfect for gaming, but the picky graphic designers would complain that's all I'm trying to say

A whole forum just for displays wow :) I'm joining |H| Forums because if their display forum is that good than their other forums must really own.

update: came home from work to find a ups sticker on my door! hopefully will have someone home for the delivery tomorrow! (good job on the pretty quick delivery dell, I ordered the monitor sunday night)

Guest GripS

ohhhh thats annoying. You'll be home all day waiting and go out to the store for 5 minutes only to find that damned notice on your door when you get back. :)

ohhhh thats annoying. You'll be home all day waiting and go out to the store for 5 minutes only to find that damned notice on your door when you get back. :)

lol yeah but for me I go to school from 7:30-1:30 then work from 2:00-5:00 and that's unfortunately the delivery time in my neighborhood. I called my sister to come to my house to be home for the delivery lol.

OBA, thats a great deal!!!! I've been trying to get myself another Syncmaster 204B but the prices are still the same from six months ago when I first bought the one I have. I might get one of those or two instead.

Get the 225BW instead, I did and I am happy than a pig in .!

Sign in to follow this