DFI-Street Forums Logo Contest!

Angry_Games

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep in mind we'll still need some 'avatars' for the OC Database entries...so kc if you got some 'other' appliance in mind (as per the previous contest that went nowhere after I 'hired' a pro 3d guy), work on that instead as you are the best 3d artist in the forum that I know of

t_ski....

I dont like the tach...Even with the needle between 5 or 6 it's in the wrong place I think...the needle should be to the right alot more....even if 6 is the max....

The Lanparty boards push the limits...so should the tach....(meaning the tach should be about redlined) like the other tach thats been posted...;)

okay....just to make sure and clarify

1) we wont be receiving any more insight and direction on our design

2) we have to use our best judgment and the opinions of other designers out here too look for comments

This is how I understood what you said - makes sense...you are busy and looking over 20+ images every day is not something u wanna do.....

On that basis.....what is the final date by which we have to submit our contest entry ?

any word on this ?

OK, sounds good.

Tmod - can you hook me up with this one:

t_ski4.jpg

TIA

Ok I see we have a problem here.

I placed this image on the site and the toaster hanging off of the bottom is causing a problem as the image was created to size including the bottom of the toaster.

But when I have to trim it down to fit vertically the toaster gets cut off.

Also if you could blend the left side so it matches better with the background that would be great.

Take a look at it on the site and I am sure you will see what needs work.

See it here.

Thanks for submitting the work!!

Tmod

T-Mod can you try my image out please ? ...id like to see how it looks - what dimension do you want it in ?

I will take whatever you have it as.

I will have to fit and trim if Happy picks it anyway.

Link me to it.

Tmod