Green River Killer Confesses

slugbug3311

Ok well i live up here in washington and a big thing around here is the Green River Killer. This guy is one sick person and he made a plea bargen with the authorities saying that if he told them where he buried all his victims bodies that he can live. Normally this is ok but he killed like 48-50 people, so i say they say they wont kill him then when he has told them all they need to know they can kill him <_< this guy is a sick bastard and dosent deserve to live, and if i ever saw him id kill him myself :)

prison justice will get him.. some that knows someone that knows someone only has to toss a few bucks a guards direction to turn a blind eye... kamra's a serious mother when neglected

:withstupid:

He won't live long in jail unless they take him out of the general population and don't let him have any dealings with other inmates. With that many dead, there has to be a family member of a victim on the inside. And I'm sure they don't mind taking out a fellow inmate over something like that. It's how Dalmer died, inmate's cousin was one of his victims, so the guy killed Dalmer. Personally I think death is still too easy of a way out. He should have to suffer in a 6'x6' cement box for the rest of his natural life.

He won't live long in jail unless they take him out of the general population and don't let him have any dealings with other inmates. With that many dead, there has to be a family member of a victim on the inside. And I'm sure they don't mind taking out a fellow inmate over something like that. It's how Dalmer died, inmate's cousin was one of his victims, so the guy killed Dalmer. Personally I think death is still too easy of a way out. He should have to suffer in a 6'x6' cement box for the rest of his natural life.

No i was thinking more along the lines of 5' tall by 3' wide :):)

He won't live long in jail unless they take him out of the general population and don't let him have any dealings with other inmates.  With that many dead, there has to be a family member of a victim on the inside.  And I'm sure they don't mind taking out a fellow inmate over something like that.  It's how Dalmer died, inmate's cousin was one of his victims, so the guy killed Dalmer.  Personally I think death is still too easy of a way out.  He should have to suffer in a 6'x6' cement box for the rest of his natural life.

i have to agree i think he should have to be in there for the rest of his life with no human contact of any kind with no lights or anything, yeah someone will get him i mean they are already in prison for life what else is going to happen ya know? especially if they are in a state without the death penalty.

Edit: I was jsut reading andf he may not escape the death penalty after all

However, because some of the victims were buried, and possibly killed, in Oregon and other areas outside King County, Ridgway could face the death penalty in other jurisdictions.
Edited by Sly_C

I live in WA too and I didn't hear that he confessed... should really keep with the times. Dying would be too easy for this guy and there is nothing worse then sitting alone in a 6x6 room for the rest of your life. That kind of resembles a cubicle...