Cooler Master Stc-t01-ubk Blue @ $104.99 @ Svc

grasskicker509

Name Code Qty Each Options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooler Master STC-T01-UBK STC-T01-UBK 1 104.99 rebate =

Mail-In Rebate +$20.00

Blue CM Stacker Full

Tower Case ($20 Rebate

Expires 9/30/06)

Subtotal 104.99

Shipping 22.73

Total 127.72

That is what I was charged last night before rebate, Looks like it might have been a pricing error since now it comes up 124.99 + shipping. Hopefully they don't cancel my order I need the case quick.

Edit- Well they just called me and the price last nite was a error and I should have been billed 124.99+shipping. That suck's now I have to decide if I want to pay that much for a case and wait forever for a rebate.

Subtotal: $124.99

Shipping: $999.50 :eek: Priority Mail

Tax: $0.00

Total: $1,124.49

I wanted to check shipping to 17055 PA. I think it is a little off. hehehe:)

THey need to work on the shipping calculator, I got the same price to Florida..kinda expensive...:eek:

Name Code Qty Each Options

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooler Master STC-T01-UBK STC-T01-UBK 1 104.99 rebate =

Mail-In Rebate +$20.00

Blue CM Stacker Full

Tower Case ($20 Rebate

Expires 9/30/06)

Subtotal 104.99

Shipping 22.73

Total 127.72

That is what I was charged last night before rebate, Looks like it might have been a pricing error since now it comes up 124.99 + shipping. Hopefully they don't cancel my order I need the case quick.

Edit- Well they just called me and the price last nite was a error and I should have been billed 124.99+shipping. That suck's now I have to decide if I want to pay that much for a case and wait forever for a rebate.

Id tell em that you want it for the price that was represented.

I've used your sig link for all my order's that I can think of anyway. SVC has always been great for me so I am not going to try and force them to sell it to me at that price. But I am not sure if I want to spend that much on a case. They are gonna get back in touch with me today after work so I got all day to decide.

Subtotal: $124.99

Shipping: $999.50 :eek: Priority Mail

Tax: $0.00

Total: $1,124.49

I wanted to check shipping to 17055 PA. I think it is a little off. hehehe:)

Not off...they do that since the case is above what USPS can ship I guess. Pick another shipper....