Infinity 975X & E6600 hits FSB=417MHz

Bozza Bench

i dont see anything here but a super pi run

that isn't stable

Overclocking Database / Stock Speed Database = when you have entered it in there, people will be impressed and will believe that your overclock is stable

until then, suicide screens (a super pi run like you've done) shows nothing and is more suited to XS or other forums who are not strict on stability requirements

4GHz is mission impossible `cause I hit FSB wall at 415MHz. I got 2MHz more by ClockGen and that`s all. System is rock stable at 415MHz, Vcore=1.48V

Where's your specs buddy? If all you're doing is posting screenshots, it don't mean anything in here ... Happy, get your gun out!

I love how people try to impress everyone by booting up and getting into windows....

I mean really thats neat and all...None of us here can boot into windows as fast as you can....:rolleyes:

When are people going to figure out we just dont care about there sucide screenies....

I just wanna to show that Infinity 975X is capable to reach 417MHz. It`s not point on 3.75GHZ `cause it is not breathtaking result. FSB=417 is damn good where many of Infinty 975X owners struggle to even boot with FSB more than 360MHz (E6600).

I don’t want to impress anyone just wanna to tell that 0913 BIOS is good one.

I just wanna to show that Infinity 975X is capable to reach 417MHz. It`s not point on 3.75GHZ `cause it is not breathtaking result. FSB=417 is damn good where many of Infinty 975X owners struggle to even boot with FSB more than 360MHz (E6600).

I don’t want to impress anyone just wanna to tell that 0913 BIOS is good one.

Good point.

At 400+ FSB it really can depend heavily on your processor as well, mine in particuler will boot at 389 but not 390.

But also it could be your board or a memory/board combination. Tough to tell at this point.

Congrats on hitting that hight, but we all want to see your max OCDB entry. :D

at that speed are you able to reboot a few times? Power down completely and boot back to windows ok? I can always boot to 400+ the first time after i set it in the bios, but when i reboot it is usually then that it refuses to post...