Need Advice Moving out of New York.

P.T.K.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not like that with me I want out of NY mostly everyone is rude.

It is not my fault I was born here.

We just stay home, we do not like going out here, there is always fights or something, you could never just hang out and chill here.

Everyone is always rushing around.

Guest Halvis

I really dont think NEW YORK is exactly how I picture it either... (here is my personal picture of new york) ENTIRELY recent IMMIGRANT. ALL of it is EXACTLY like TIMES SQUARE (or Penn Station) Everybody who drives a CAR, BLOWS their horn every 47.4 secoinds. Its a LAW or something, and flips somebody a bird.

Is that REALLY how it is?

LMAO! DOOD! ALL SOUTHERN STATES DESPISE DAMN YANKEES! The thing is, YOU dont CARE! You are leaving a HELL HOLE, where property values have SKYROCKETED, and you moving to NIRVANA! (where your dollars are worth more, and your skills are appreaciated)

Dam maybe I should stay here and suffer, instead of moving down there and getting shot :eek: when I start taking.

I really dont think NEW YORK is exactly how I picture it either... (here is my personal picture of new york) ENTIRELY recent IMMIGRANT. ALL of it is EXACTLY like TIMES SQUARE (or Penn Station) Everybody who drives a CAR, BLOWS their horn every 47.4 secoinds. Its a LAW or something, and flips somebody a bird.

In nyc yes. And many immigrants on long island (lol at patchogue in the morning on a weekend)

Guest Halvis

What you talkin about willis? Ever seen a bumper sticker that said?...

Leaving OREGON/WASHINGTON? Take a Californian with you! Florida? NEW YORKER! Myrtle Beach? CANADIEN! ATLANTIC CITY? New Jersian! Oklahoma? Native American Indian. ...

The new SOUTHERN MANTRA is... TAKE AN ILLEGAL Mexican. central/south american IMMIGRANT with you! REALLY, we havent hung any yankees in like.... MONTHS! really!

In the city yeah, I will not drive into the city they are crazy. We have not been to the city in a few years. My family lives in Queens and I hate going there and that is an hour out of the city.

Here on long Island (we live in the middle), we have the dumb a** holes that cut you off (even if there is no one behind you) and they almost come to a complete stop right in front of you, then they honk their horn at you give you the bird.

I was driving one day and some guy came to a stop sign a few feet in front of my car)I had no stop sign and the speed limit was 45mph, he almost hits me I swerve out of his way, then he pulls down his window curses me out tells me to pull over, honking his horn and giving me the bird.

Hardly anyone has consideration any more.

Guest Halvis

"In nyc yes. And many immigrants on long island (lol at patchogue in the morning on a weekend)" I had an opportunity to visit there..., and i used to live in ATLANTA (which I now refer to as little mexico, viet nam, havana, jamaica, china, nigeria, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc)

Back to the ORIGINAL POST... "over an acre" Look past the looking glass, consider ACREAGE, not "over an acre"

Guest Halvis

FYI for anyone who transplants or snowbirds. "THE FINGER", will get you KILLED here. Its not considered to be "hey weasel, you ticked me off", or "howdy, move on over, please, " its more like F*** YOUR MAMA, YOUR GONNA DIE! HORN HONKING, is about the same.... save that . to say, HELP!!!! AMBULANCE NEEDED HERE!

Acreage would be so much better.

But now you have me scared to move

My dad did visit GA back in the 70's with my mom and when they walked in the deli (or something like that) everyone stopped everything and looked at them. So my father goes up to the counter and asks for a buttered roll, s*** hit the fan when he asked that question. The guy at the counter said "we have no BUTTERED ROLLS I do not know what you are talking about".

I do not want to get shot :eek: :eek:

Guest Halvis

REALLY. COME back to PLANET EARTH! You have been watching too much CNN and SCI FI channel. You need to GET OUT MORE! You can get a "reuben" and even a "hebrew national" hot dog in the south, I kid you not.