Big problems with a TDX block

JDMJOSH

short verison, I got my TDX block in and went about trying to install the #4 acclerator nozzle. Well, the screws on the block were so overtightened that it was impossible to get them out and I ended up stripping 2 of them. Also, the copper bottom doesnt seemed sealed to the lucite top very well, there is a very noticeable gap between the 2, although Im sure the picture makes it seem worse than it is.

Third problem, being from Canada, it is a supreme PITA sending things back and forth across the border, so i really like to avoid having to send the whole thing back to danger den for a replacement. Will they be fairly cool working with me to find a solution here? I've already tried posting this on their forums but they are completely useless and It took forever for a modeartor to respond; when he did it was no help whatsover

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0593lj1.jpg

I dont know if they will be willing to take it back, they might, there are void warranty stickers on the block....Any reason for the Accelerator Nozzels? I dont know I would start talking to the guys over at Danger Den and see if they might be able to help you...CPU Killer is a danger den Rep, PM him and he might be able to provide assistance..

The top seals against the o-ring not the base. What did DD forum say and who replyed?

specialblend218 said he needed more pictures to be clear but didnt say where. now that you mention it though the o-rings appear to be sealed pretty tightly against the top so I guess it solves that problem. what about the nozzles though? do they make that big a difference in any ones opinion?

specialblend218 said he needed more pictures to be clear but didnt say where. now that you mention it though the o-rings appear to be sealed pretty tightly against the top so I guess it solves that problem. what about the nozzles though? do they make that big a difference in any ones opinion?

I started using the #4 just a week ago and haven't noticed any difference. I stripped 3 of the 4 trying to unscrew them, fortunately I was able to power them out with a drill and put my own bolts in.