Watercooling My PC-V2000 *Complete with pictures*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, these pictures are absolutely horrible... but it was night time and I figured I needed to show some progress...

Later tonight I'll be using Forestorms (Moms) DSLR for some nice high resolution shots.

The last picture is very very blurry but you ge the idea I suppose... the pictures do not do it justice

Lian-Li002.jpg

Lian-Li004.jpg

V2000939090.jpg

Lian-Li006.jpg

Lian-Li010.jpg

Lian-Li024.jpg

Lian-Li025.jpg

Lian-Li027.jpg

Lian-Li029.jpg

Lian-Li032.jpg

Guest Timmay

I'm not sold on you having a ChipSet in your loop, but none the less good job. I like the choice of colour for the coolant.

Neither am I, and I've recommended against it countless times... I guess I was being hypocritical? Obviously I realize I won't get any better overclocks and could just have easily gone with the Evercool, but for me it's more of the "yeah, my chipset is watercooled"... which I know it a horrible reason.

Chipset cooling. Who cares, it looks great. I have a chipset block from DD. Z chip is what it's called. I don't think they make it anymore. I may see if it will fit and clear my 7800GT's (SLI)

If not I have a new Evercool I can put on the board.

Great job on the Lian-Li case.

Yepper. Bet you just like to gaze at it for short periods of time:) I know what you mean about the $$$$$$$$$$$. I'm working 7 days a week 12 hour shifts and I plan to have something nice for the excessive hours spent working, and thats my Lian-Li case project. found the best deal so far on the case was frozen cpu. I would have never thought frozen cpu would have such a good price on the 2000 series server case.. I'm looking forward to getting some time to start putting it all togather. Then I can spend time gazeing into the windowed side pannel.

I find myself doing less computing and more gazing... lol

The pictures really don't make it look like it does in real life... it's just spectacular

EDIT: LOL this is UncleDavid218 on forestorms computer... haha I'm so used to always being logged in...

that is some awesome work, I got no words what so ever.

What a case mode, please come do mine :P :P, You have really modified that case, its a very nice case mode plus a clean nice water cooling setup, everything done perfectly.

that one deserves like over 1000 points, its like 5000/100 lol.

Anyways, great job, ;)