Bringing Back OCCC

Guest FxXP

Bring back the site?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back the site?

• Yes! Bring back OCCC!
    • I am happy staying with OCC.
    • Why bother?

Some people don't care for U.S. forums for reasons that can be obvious. Just looking for a way to migrate more people over here rather then go through a spamming method. As I said, I have other uses for the bandwidth (no, not pirating! :P )

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that many forums have this issue about flaming foreigners. personally I can't stand that. and I know the mods here don't stand for it either. I will always defend my fellow board members who are flamed for nationality, religion, culture, or anything else that has NO bearing on the point of this board.

IMO i think we all get along pretty well here. We get into our arguments, but no one should take it to the heart. I haven't seen any racist comments on this site as of yet, and rest assured like red said, nobody tolerates that here.

I realize that many forums have this issue about flaming foreigners. personally I can't stand that. and I know the mods here don't stand for it either. I will always defend my fellow board members who are flamed for nationality, religion, culture, or anything else that has NO bearing on the point of this board.

As long as it doesn't happen, then thats all I need to know :)

As long as it doesn't happen, then thats all I need to know :)

It shall never happen under our watch. ;) If you do find a post that contains offending comments about nationality, religion, culture, or anything else related.. then click on the "Report" button on left side of their post. This will send a PM/Email to all moderators for further investigation.

Cool... its just that I was banned off SysOpt 2 years ago for being a canuck... go figure.

I was incy about coming over to this side caused I wasn't sure about the canuck flaming.. its good to know that we are all accepted as one :D

We don't care who you are, or what you have done. Just long as you follow the rules and treat people with the respect you wish to be treated with.

(That isn't directed at you, btw) B)

You getting married on Saturday Red...

Congratulations if you are.

Good Luck! (All men need it :P )

saturday at high noon :) today is the first time I've started to feel a little nervous about it... but I'm sure that's common

and thanks guys

Well, I only speak for myself but I would love to see OCCC back in action.

Is there a need??

Well I didnt see many names from OCCC posting in this thread, so I think they just dont hang here.

Why do I want OCCC back? The maturity level, lack of flaming and trolling was real refreshing. Its also nice to talk canadian prices and mod stores.

There are other canadian sites, but none are as good as OCCC was. In my opinion.

Well, I only speak for myself but I would love to see OCCC back in action.

Is there a need??

Well I didnt see many names from OCCC posting in this thread, so I think they just dont hang here.

Why do I want OCCC back? The maturity level, lack of flaming and trolling was real refreshing. Its also nice to talk canadian prices and mod stores.

There are other canadian sites, but none are as good as OCCC was. In my opinion.

The regular posters that were at OCCC are here now, others have changed there names :)