Bringing Back OCCC

Guest FxXP

Bring back the site?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back the site?

• Yes! Bring back OCCC!
    • I am happy staying with OCC.
    • Why bother?

well just like OCCC you still got the stupid okie posting around here i do miss the site and if ever it rises again i will be a member if i am welcomed there but as LP and d3 have stated to the flaming of people for who you are I will tolerate none of it and have deleted/edited a number of post and got on to a few members for doing it

i hope all the OCCC guys that came to these forums stay here and keep sharing what you know with us :D

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I only speak for myself but I would love to see OCCC back in action.

Is there a need??

Well I didnt see many names from OCCC posting in this thread, so I think they just dont hang here.

Why do I want OCCC back? The maturity level, lack of flaming and trolling was real refreshing. Its also nice to talk canadian prices and mod stores.

There are other canadian sites, but none are as good as OCCC was. In my opinion.

The regular posters that were at OCCC are here now, others have changed there names :)

I'm here once in a while just to browse the forums and add a reply or ask a question.

As far as OCCC is concerned, Bosco had his personal reasons to shut it down, and we have to respect that.

Let's just keep the fond memories and leave it at that. Life goes on guys. :)

And what reasons are those obvious ones? <_<

Aww Gee AYoKoNA, I thought we all enjoyed our debates.... :P

To the OCCC question... why bother? you can't live in the past... it's not healthy, you're here now, why not stay?

And to the soon to be newly weds, good luck & don't be scared bigred... marriage hasn't killed me (just learn to cook :P ), and D3 good luck to you also (maybe build a bigger dog house) :)

In the end it's all gravy... :P

Edited by tazwegion

And to the soon to be newly weds, good luck & don't be scared bigred... marriage hasn't killed me (just learn to cook :P ), and D3 good luck to you also (maybe build a bigger dog house) :)

In the end it's all gravy... :P

Bigred's soon to be wife said Thanx

Well, I only speak for myself but I would love to see OCCC back in action.

Is there a need??

Well I didnt see many names from OCCC posting in this thread, so I think they just dont hang here.

Why do I want OCCC back? The maturity level, lack of flaming and trolling was real refreshing. Its also nice to talk canadian prices and mod stores.

There are other canadian sites, but none are as good as OCCC was. In my opinion.

I'm 100% with ishii on this one, if OCCC reopen I'll stay with OCC but I'll also go on OCCC.

This forum is great, I never had any prob because I'm Canadian (or French-Canadian). It's not the same thing everywhere <_<