Noooooooo My Mints!

Aliencam

AAH!!!! im out of mints!!!!! i wnet ot bid on a big 36 pack on ebay, and someoen outbid me 2 minutes later!!!!!!!!! nooooooo !!! ive been out for a month, living on altoids.... but those are gettign expensive!!! and.. NON-CAFFINATED!!!! *dun dun dun soundangit AAAH and there are only three people selling htem on ebay.. one is an overpriced 12 pack of cinamon ones, another is a 36 pack of cinamon and original... and the last one is an empty tin... the one i bid on was the 36 pack.. but someone outbid me!!!! lol and the penguin mints company wants $24 for a 12 pack!!!! last time i got a 12 pack on ebay and there were tons of people selling them,a nd they were $8.00 including shipping... now no one is sellign them!!!!!!!!and im out of mints!!! no caffene... no fresh breath... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

>aliencam is not insane... he just needs his mints.. badly<

>aliencam also wants people to know that he needs mints so that he can think in school... mints make him think... dont ask<

lol bigred... i just need something to eat constantly in school... the caffene is just an added bonus, i tried not to eat more than 1 of the caffene ons a day, and eating other mints/candy all day.... what i realy need is one of those everlasting gobstopers... the ones from the movie, the ones you buy in stores dont last forever :( lol

andrusk: arent most threads in this forum (the general>general forum) stupid?