Mouse Pad

Sly_C

alright i just have one simple quesiton. Do i really even need a mouse pad with my logitech mx-700? right now i have a peice of white blank printer paper taped to my makeshift desk and it seems to be doing just fine so do i really need to invest in one of these expensive optical mouse pads?

yeah i love this mouse its so great and i want the best for it like its a person lol i just need to learn to put it in its charger i keep forgetting but it really does make a difference w/ a good optical mouse pad? i dunno i just can't see paying more than $2-$3 for a mouse pad

Edited by Sly_C

My hands sweat up on the mouse on a hot day and it warped my wood so I got my mousepad for Free from Fedex. They give em away for free. Its a hard surface, which i prefer, over the soft surface mouse pads.

I'm using an InFocus mousepad given to me by my boss at school (I work 1 period a day fixing the schools computers). Her hubby works there and gave a bunch to the school, but they dont use em...and I needed one :)

Trios

i just walked into my local fedex to ship out a package that I sold on ebay. Well on the side where the supplies are on that table (envelopes, pens, etc.) there is a bunch of mouse pads (in plastic wrap) that you can take as well.

12" x 18" mouse pad :) actually it was designed for placing under a printer or something like that to deaden the noise. but it's the same surface as a standard mouse pad, set a keyboard wrist pad on it, and it's one of the nicest things you can imagine for gaming.